****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

I got the juice like bishop, but I ain't gonna cross em over

^prime Gucci right there. That run he was on was the greatest I've ever seen in rap. "My necklace full of diamonds, his piece gave him a rash, he bought it from the Texaco cuz he ain't save his cash, trynna be like Gucci mane but he don't have a swag, need to take his jewelry off and throw it in the trash."

A couple tracks on here go hard. Only played thru it once but I got that juice and nickel stood out

I love that D.O.P.E song on Juice's new tape. No production credits on that song though.

I don't have to bore her financially support her he do all that lame stuff I just keep it gangsta
pimp.gif
Without a doubt Gucci had a great run those years. 

At least he let SOME time pass before before dropping this. What, like 2 weeks :lol:

Just from skimming, the only songs I don't really feel are 6, 7, and 9. The first 5 songs are :pimp: :pimp: Wish the track with Riff Raff had a better beat though.

Last edited:
Currently on [emoji]9981[/emoji]️, [emoji]128138[/emoji] & [emoji]127863[/emoji] albums......Mike Will production on LEAN >>>>>>>>>> Blue Faced Rollie & No More Feat 2 Chainz my ****.....Honorable C Note's prod Activist with Peewee Longway is so H-Town Swangin love the slurred slow vocals to the smooth sample perfect thump to the drums.

Back
Top Bottom