****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

**** look like a game album, imma sit this one out.

Too many features 
mean.gif

Shame

Goes back to playing The Oddfather, Big Gucci Sosa, Lean, Gas, Molly, 1017 Incarcerated, Brick Factory, C-Note vs Gucci & TSVRD 2......

I only listened to new gun but that ***** Dolph killed that joint

The beats on this ain't even good. I ain't trippin, a new tape is coming in about 2.5 weeks.

And why is homie giving Riff Raff features???? :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Riff Raff is da white Gucci Mane, so a feature with him is only natural. They should've already had a joint tape together. Riff should've replaced trash *** V-Nasty on that tape from a couple years ago

Have these past few tapes been approved by Gucci? Or is it just his producers that's responsible for this **** at this point?

All these official tapes promoted by the blogs are approved by Gucci

He calls from jail and tells Sean Paine (his engineer/assistant) what to do. According to him he's as hands on as somebody can be from the pen :lol: very specific with his demands

Have these past few tapes been approved by Gucci? Or is it just his producers that's responsible for this **** at this point?
You mean head engineer.....he's the one Gucci calls up to tell him how to mix everything, placement and distribution

All these official tapes promoted by the blogs are approved by Gucci

He calls from jail and tells Sean Paine (his engineer/assistant) what to do. According to him he's as hands on as somebody can be from the pen :lol: very specific with his demands

You mean head engineer.....he's the one Gucci calls up to tell him how to mix everything, placement and distribution

Repped my dudes. I wasn't sure how it worked.

Trapology isn't getting another spin, though.

Only listened to a handful of tracks, but is this just a Gucci and Friends take :lol:? And Riff Raff's my dude, but he dropped a historically bad verse on ******* Ain't ****. Also, some of the beats stink in relation to the production credits. You would think it would be dope based on the names.

Last edited:
Pari [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

We've been saying that for years man. I need a tape full of Point in my life, wish you would, more and its not a day

Y'all ****** think I'm playing I'm playing that **** at my wedding. Me and my girl came to a agreement. When we walk in the reception photoshoot gonna play and point in my life will be the first dance.

Y'all ****** think I'm playing I'm playing that **** at my wedding. Me and my girl came to a agreement. When we walk in the reception photoshoot gonna play and point in my life will be the first dance.
Raises glass in a toast [emoji]127863[/emoji]

Its happening its really happening

Last edited:
This would be the perfect time for Wop to jump. Future on absolute fire. First day out pt. 2 plus a new lambo or sometimes :x :x :x

Back
Top Bottom