****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

His attorneys have to be working on a damn deal. MikeWill said dude was supposed to have a new release date sometime soon. Then they killed that rumor. I hope this stars of the trap tour is indicative of homie coming home. :smh:

We've been saying that for years man. I need a tape full of Point in my life, wish you would, more and its not a day
wish you would was my jam when it first dropped. that whole im up mixtape was crazy. every song on there was fire.

play wish you would with a girl while sippin some drinks , surefire way to get laid
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

FREE GUWOP
pimp.gif

Reading Jewman caught some charges in Tennessee. Intent to distribute and some gun charges.

Remember when Wop was on the Breakfast club and said OJ was too accustomed to street money to take rap serious. :smh:

Damn.

I read in the article cops followed him for 10 miles before pulling him over...sounds like they knew he was coming..I wonder what they pulled him over for

Last edited:
I read in the article cops followed him for 10 miles before pulling him over...sounds like they knew he was coming..I wonder what they pulled him over for
Classic cop excuse "Sir I Noticed Your Taillight Was Out" then they get suspicious af and start trynna drag **** out. Damn OJ pushing for the cartels now????

Last edited:
I read on vlad tv yesterday he made bail...I don't know reliable of a source that is lol but yea they definitely said it

Last edited:
RIP DUNK

both my favorite trap producers sample from the NES Contra video game from the 90s. LondonOnTheTrack - Feelin Myself & Shawty Redd - Go For It [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
just finished listening to it, pretty meh imo

i was expecting it to be a banger esp it all being Zay

looking forward to that OJ x Project Pat tho 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom