****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Gucci gotta relax, it's too much music. Tracklist looks good though, hope this is it for a little white. I like the features minus track 3 and 4. Everyone else I'm cool with it.

All of these talentless Gucci clones and children, it makes it harder for me to listen to new Gucci.

Bruh, Coach K is my baby momma uncle, he told me personally gucci wouldn't rock with a false claiming mark from Baltimore who now wants to claim East Atlanta. You just a groupie hopping city to city like a run away h**.

Bruh, Coach K is my baby momma uncle, he told me personally gucci wouldn't rock with a false claiming mark from Baltimore who now wants to claim East Atlanta. You just a groupie hopping city to city like a run away h**.

Downward spiral is sad. You'll get her back bro. Just be patient.

Downward spiral is sad. You'll get her back bro. Just be patient.
5+ houses in my name, all cars paid for, equity in all of my assets, a boatload full of weapons, and I'm the only child. Boi my worst day is better than your best. I don't need a bird Bcuz I got plenty to choose from. I just want my money. Oh my gramps left me the duplex in Vine City that's also mine just in time for the Super Bowl. I AM ATLANTA. Watch snow on the bluff that's my property. They're on Elm street. I'm better than you and your dreams.

5+ houses in my name, all cars paid for, equity in all of my assets, a boatload full of weapons, and I'm the only child. Boi my worst day is better than your best. I don't need a bird Bcuz I got plenty to choose from. I just want my money. Oh my gramps left me the duplex in Vine City that's also mine just in time for the Super Bowl. I AM ATLANTA. Watch snow on the bluff that's my property. They're on Elm street. I'm better than you and your dreams.

You going out sad dawg. Do better.

IMG_9239.GIF

Do better

Gucci gotta relax, it's too much music. Tracklist looks good though, hope this is it for a little white. I like the features minus track 3 and 4. Everyone else I'm cool with it.

All of these talentless Gucci clones and children, it makes it harder for me to listen to new Gucci.

QFT

The weekend has been trash on all of his features for a year now.

Dude mails it in like no other :lol:. I see Weekend featured on a rap song....immediate skip. He's clearly not even trying 4real

The weekend has been trash on all of his features for a year now.

Dude mails it in like no other :lol:. I see Weekend featured on a rap song....immediate skip. He's clearly not even trying 4real
**** hurts. He was killing everything from 2011-14. The pop world has ruined him.

Only Weeknd stuff I've listened to on purpose was Take Care, Juicy J's "One Of Those Nights", and "Low Life", so I don't really notice if he's declining or not :lol:

Been seeing Gucci drop all these songs but didn't actually know he was releasing an album. I'm still on 1017 vs The World, Woptober, and Free Bricks 2K16, so I've only heard his recent stuff in passing. Based on the tracklisting, it looks more like The Appeal: Georgia's Most Wanted than Trap Back/I'm Up/Trap God. Will peep, I ain't mad

Back
Top Bottom