****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

No point in avoiding the reality at this point. Doubt he's going back. Son is buns now.

Only Weeknd stuff I've listened to on purpose was Take Care, Juicy J's "One Of Those Nights" :lol:

giphy.webp

Only Weeknd stuff I've listened to on purpose was Take Care, Juicy J's "One Of Those Nights", and "Low Life", so I don't really notice if he's declining or not :lol:

Been seeing Gucci drop all these songs but didn't actually know he was releasing an album. I'm still on 1017 vs The World, Woptober, and Free Bricks 2K16, so I've only heard his recent stuff in passing. Based on the tracklisting, it looks more like The Appeal: Georgia's Most Wanted than Trap Back/I'm Up/Trap God. Will peep, I ain't mad

Press play my nig
damn.png

I've been noticing Gucci looks really happy lately in all the press, awards shows, Snap, etc.

Smiling all cheesy :lol:

I've been noticing Gucci looks really happy lately in all the press, awards shows, Snap, etc.

Smiling all cheesy :lol:

Man, my dude just seems happy with life. I’m madd happy to see homie come out of the bing and do his thing. Dude just hit the ground running and isn’t letting up. Putting out some amazing quality albums, getting these crazy deals and endorsements, and now potna dropped a book. That’s the drive that inspires people to go out there and get it. Shout out to Wop. Definitely gonna go pick up the book today or tomorrow.

So did anyone listen to Futures last project I thought he was straight on coming out strong the weekend that is

So did anyone listen to Futures last project I thought he was straight on coming out strong the weekend that is
It was straight

This the weekend I like on features

And weekend should've just made this his song and longer

Man, my dude just seems happy with life. I’m madd happy to see homie come out of the bing and do his thing. Dude just hit the ground running and isn’t letting up. Putting out some amazing quality albums, getting these crazy deals and endorsements, and now potna dropped a book. That’s the drive that inspires people to go out there and get it. Shout out to Wop. Definitely gonna go pick up the book today or tomorrow.
20th times a charm

His woman was with him. Probably was conflicted between wanting to be seen as a good man/vegan in her eyes and still wanting to be a fan as well. Homie had to at least get a dap for the gram/his potnas before carrying out the mission.

His girl a bird for that.

Wop and Moneybagg Yo had a concert here in Baltimore last night (21 Savage too)

Why I missed the show.....idek :smh:. Sick. Him and Gotti need to peace it up man. Put that word in Moneybagg. They gotta perform Bricks at Gucci weeding :smh:

Back
Top Bottom