****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Album starts off strong.....then drops off when all the features hit.

The intro track is excellent though. Wop was spitting on there.

NNBb5lA.gif

Man if Wop delivered a whole album like the Intro it'd be an instant classic. Solid project overall but I feel like there's quite a drop off in quality in the latter half of the album.

Man if Wop delivered a whole album like the Intro it'd be an instant classic. Solid project overall but I feel like there's quite a drop off in quality in the latter half of the album.

Yeah man. That intro track is a mix of Old Laflare and New Clear Minded Wop. When he teters that line.....he's at his absolute best.

I don't want to hear Gucci Mane and Big Sean, Weekend, Chris Brown, Ty Dolla Sign and Monica features. Nah man.

The Monica song the only 1 I accept. Him and big Sean, weeknd, ty$ I'll pass. Save that feature for their albums.

Tone It Down is still flames. The CB feature is the only one that worked on this album imo.

Forgot about I get the bag.

Last edited:
I'm cool with all the Gucci solo songs, plus Lil Story, Jumped Out The Whip, I Get The Bag, and Stunting Ain't Nuthin.

Ima try to catch this just for the Lulz. Need to hear Point In My Life and Ball With You on this.

Wop a way long way from...

I might die a bachelor, girlfriend ion want none

Droptopwop was a mixtape and yes I did, also enjoyed woptober.
oh ok, before asking that question i was going to say droptopwop and a few other mixtapes was for his older fans while this album was for a broader audience. dude is on tour with the weeknd lol

Back
Top Bottom