****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

pimp.gif

How they gon have a chick in pool twerking with no bottoms but the lyrics are the clean version? 
laugh.gif

change the subject matter?

you want this fool to rap about politics or something?
lmao

i kinda understand where he is coming from . . . would like to hear more "my own worst enemy" gucci

also he wouldn't have to rap about politics to change subject matter . . . this could apply to any trap rapper but they always rap about the Ups of that life, never the downs of it . . .

But whatever, I'd be perfectly content with him coming out with a tape every other 2 or 3 months talking ignorant **** over Lex and Zaytoven orchestral masterpieces.

change the subject matter?

you want this fool to rap about politics or something?
 ​
lmao​
 ​
i kinda understand where he is coming from . . . would like to hear more "my own worst enemy" gucci​
 ​
also he wouldn't have to rap about politics to change subject matter . . . this could apply to any trap rapper but they always rap about the Ups of that life, never the downs of it . . .​
 ​
He has plenty of gems where he's on that real talk; Classical, Timothy, My Own Worst Enemy etc.... 

His catalog is just deep as hell so unless you truly listen you won't catch too many of his references when he touches on real issues.

Last edited:
Lmaoo hahaha

since we're back on that song what does "stupid swag you can call me Argentina" mean ???

Last edited:
Maybe he meant he froze or iced up idk. This the same dude that wanna go to college to be a "geomotrist" so I don't even know if he knows what it means

What song that geometrist line from again?

Some people don't pick up on it but Gucci stays saying nonessential stuff either ironically or in jest.

Word to "I'm not very articulant"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom