OFFICIAL HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 THREAD VOL. It All Ends 7/15

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I wish OG Albus hadn't died (in real life, RIP).
I feel he was superior to this newer one from movie 3 to now.
He was way more chilled and looked experianced
This.

Richard Harris fits Dumbledore way better than Michael Gambon.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I wish OG Albus hadn't died (in real life, RIP).
I feel he was superior to this newer one from movie 3 to now.
He was way more chilled and looked experianced
This.

Richard Harris fits Dumbledore way better than Michael Gambon.

Just saw it a few hours ago and I thought it was very good.  Snape
pimp.gif
, he really was the bravest person in the entire series.  I thought the cinematography of this film and the previous two was excellent.  The epilogue was a little weird with the way they tried to make them look 19 years older, but I think it was necessary to have it just for that line about Snape.  I'd definitely watch it again. 

Just saw it a few hours ago and I thought it was very good.  Snape
pimp.gif
, he really was the bravest person in the entire series.  I thought the cinematography of this film and the previous two was excellent.  The epilogue was a little weird with the way they tried to make them look 19 years older, but I think it was necessary to have it just for that line about Snape.  I'd definitely watch it again. 

Emma Watson was looking straight
pimp.gif
in this movie. Hate that she cut her hair....

That video posted last page made me sad though, can't believe it's really over
frown.gif

Emma Watson was looking straight
pimp.gif
in this movie. Hate that she cut her hair....

That video posted last page made me sad though, can't believe it's really over
frown.gif

i guess none of yall read the book.

the 19 years later was one of the most important things in the series , due to the scar not hurting him anymore.

id love to see a new villain rise up and some more books.

i wish they would have shown the professors fighting voldermort how they did in the book.

the 19 years later was one of the most important things in the series , due to the scar not hurting him anymore.

i wish they would have shown the professors fighting voldermort how they did in the book.

Watched it on opening day. It is my personal favorite of all 8 films & a great way to end the series.

JK Rowling has an amazing imagination & deserves her billion(s)

Watched it on opening day. It is my personal favorite of all 8 films & a great way to end the series.

JK Rowling has an amazing imagination & deserves her billion(s)

Originally Posted by polorico

That was one of the little problems I had with the film I was expecting a more wide range of battles not just between Harry and Voldemort.

Originally Posted by polorico

That was one of the little problems I had with the film I was expecting a more wide range of battles not just between Harry and Voldemort.

Originally Posted by chris82790

polorico wrote:

deleted scenes/ extended edition? I hope they're included in the blu ray

Originally Posted by chris82790

polorico wrote:

deleted scenes/ extended edition? I hope they're included in the blu ray

^ I hope they include it in the deleted scenes, as well as a few deaths where they seemed to skip over and not put much emphasis on.

^ I hope they include it in the deleted scenes, as well as a few deaths where they seemed to skip over and not put much emphasis on.

^^^ Yeah, if I have any complaints about the movie, they really only start in the final 20 minutes with the last battle. I wish they would have given the sequence a bigger scope. It was pretty much just Harry and Voldemort, except for the 2 minute "fight" between Bellatrix and Mrs. Weasly. And that happened to quickly and abruptly that it felt kind of forced. I really do hope that there's an extended version that comes out on DVD. I think the finale could easily have been another 15-20 minutes and it wouldn't have made the moview seem long at all.

^^^ Yeah, if I have any complaints about the movie, they really only start in the final 20 minutes with the last battle. I wish they would have given the sequence a bigger scope. It was pretty much just Harry and Voldemort, except for the 2 minute "fight" between Bellatrix and Mrs. Weasly. And that happened to quickly and abruptly that it felt kind of forced. I really do hope that there's an extended version that comes out on DVD. I think the finale could easily have been another 15-20 minutes and it wouldn't have made the moview seem long at all.

Yeah, I'm really hoping for a LoTR style extended box set. These last 2 movies would be great with that.

Yeah, I'm really hoping for a LoTR style extended box set. These last 2 movies would be great with that.

Originally Posted by kdawg

damn yuku won't let me post pics but this is a link to a great mock up of what it could look like:
[h1]
[h1]What if the Harry Potter films got the Criterion Collection treatment?[/h1]
 Cyriaque Lamar — If J.K. Rowling's boy wizard got all dolled up for a Criterion Collection release, these charming mock-ups by Patrick Sullivan — who made these for his senior portfolio at Cooper Union — would make for excellent stylistic inspiration.

http://io9.com/5819899/what-if-the-harry-potter-films-got-the-criterion-collection-treatment
[/h1]

http://io9.com/5819899/what-if-the-harry-potter-films-got-the-criterion-collection-treatment

Back
Top Bottom