OFFICIAL HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 THREAD VOL. It All Ends 7/15

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Anyone watch the midnight show? How was it?
nerd.gif

Pretty awesome experience. Got there at 9:45pm for the midnight show. We filled into our auditorium at 10:00pm. People dressed up everywhere. Random applause and chants. Saw a guy dressed as Draco have a dual with a Harry impersonator. Memorable night. The movie was good too. Very sad , but happy all at once.

346548812.jpg

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Anyone watch the midnight show? How was it?
nerd.gif

Pretty awesome experience. Got there at 9:45pm for the midnight show. We filled into our auditorium at 10:00pm. People dressed up everywhere. Random applause and chants. Saw a guy dressed as Draco have a dual with a Harry impersonator. Memorable night. The movie was good too. Very sad , but happy all at once.

346548812.jpg

i saw the first one when i was 12 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great movie , some thing left out from the book though , but oh well.

i love harry potter 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i saw the first one when i was 12 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great movie , some thing left out from the book though , but oh well.

i love harry potter 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Movie was garbage to me.
Huge fan of the books, but this %%## was flat out corny, and really just terrible. 

Movie was garbage to me.
Huge fan of the books, but this %%## was flat out corny, and really just terrible. 

alot of action scene but IMAX 3D is not worth it!! i felt dizzy and there was only a couple of scenes that you actually felt like it was 3D.

alot of action scene but IMAX 3D is not worth it!! i felt dizzy and there was only a couple of scenes that you actually felt like it was 3D.

Just watched the movie on IMAX 3D last night. Couldn't have ended the series any better. SNAPE WAS THAT DUDE.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Just watched the movie on IMAX 3D last night. Couldn't have ended the series any better. SNAPE WAS THAT DUDE.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

There's no 3D IMAX showing available in my area.  I guess i'll have to settle for just 3D.  For those of you who have watched already, how was the 3D?

There's no 3D IMAX showing available in my area.  I guess i'll have to settle for just 3D.  For those of you who have watched already, how was the 3D?

Back
Top Bottom