OFFICIAL HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 THREAD VOL. It All Ends 7/15

As a fan of the books, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie.  It's probably the only harry potter movie I'd watch over and over again.  There were a couple things I'd change but overall they couldn't have done it any better.  They stayed as close to the book as possible which helped a lot. 

The guy who played Snape.  Stole the show at the end. 

As a fan of the books, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie.  It's probably the only harry potter movie I'd watch over and over again.  There were a couple things I'd change but overall they couldn't have done it any better.  They stayed as close to the book as possible which helped a lot. 

The guy who played Snape.  Stole the show at the end. 

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

SEVERUS SNAPE. WHAT A HERO.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Damn, I was planning to watch Tree of Life this evening, but the only theater showing it basically said screw it, and all they're showing today is HP. 
laugh.gif

Damn, I was planning to watch Tree of Life this evening, but the only theater showing it basically said screw it, and all they're showing today is HP. 
laugh.gif

Contemplating seeing it a second time. Cannot wait for the Blu-Ray and it's only the first day out
30t6p3b.gif

Contemplating seeing it a second time. Cannot wait for the Blu-Ray and it's only the first day out
30t6p3b.gif

*flamesuit on* it was good...kinda disappointing, like the battles were good, but a lot of the in between just felt weird and clunky. They didn't do too good a job of keeping track of people, keeping the momentum of war coming or making some of the plot twists feel less like, let's drop the answer in their lap every 5 minutes. It just felt like every step of the movie was really easy for the three kids. Or making people like me, who didn't read the books, care too much about people who died (even when I recognized them). But I liked it ok.

A lot of moments from Part 1 were better and stronger than almost any from this movie. I wish they would've just made one 3 1/2 hour movie. But I did like it and was kinda shocked that they went from, damn...one or two people might die each movie to straight genocide.

It wasn't bad, just not as good as I was hoping. Snape did do work though.

*flamesuit on* it was good...kinda disappointing, like the battles were good, but a lot of the in between just felt weird and clunky. They didn't do too good a job of keeping track of people, keeping the momentum of war coming or making some of the plot twists feel less like, let's drop the answer in their lap every 5 minutes. It just felt like every step of the movie was really easy for the three kids. Or making people like me, who didn't read the books, care too much about people who died (even when I recognized them). But I liked it ok.

A lot of moments from Part 1 were better and stronger than almost any from this movie. I wish they would've just made one 3 1/2 hour movie. But I did like it and was kinda shocked that they went from, damn...one or two people might die each movie to straight genocide.

It wasn't bad, just not as good as I was hoping. Snape did do work though.

Back
Top Bottom