OFFICIAL HEADPHONE THREAD VOL. iPod earbuds hurt

scooped up some beats by dre studios for 165 out the door. gotta love best buy baby moms discounts
pimp.gif

Anybody have a hookup or know a way I can scoop up Beats Solo HD headphones (preferably in Black) for <$150? 
nerd.gif

Anybody have a hookup or know a way I can scoop up Beats Solo HD headphones (preferably in Black) for <$150? 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

what are the chances of dre beats sold on the street being legit? everyday on my way to bart after work i pass by these people who are constantly selling things like old video games (think nfl 2k5 for xbox, etc.) but today happened to be beats by dre. this was in san francisco btw.
was this by 16th street bart? my friend bought a pair for $10 and ended up selling them to somebody at the bar the same night for $90.
Yep. 16th & Mission. Did your friend buy it from the same people? If that was the case I should have just copped. Low risk. High reward.

what are the chances of dre beats sold on the street being legit? everyday on my way to bart after work i pass by these people who are constantly selling things like old video games (think nfl 2k5 for xbox, etc.) but today happened to be beats by dre. this was in san francisco btw.
was this by 16th street bart? my friend bought a pair for $10 and ended up selling them to somebody at the bar the same night for $90.
Yep. 16th & Mission. Did your friend buy it from the same people? If that was the case I should have just copped. Low risk. High reward.

Back
Top Bottom