OFFICIAL HEADPHONE THREAD VOL. iPod earbuds hurt

I'm actually about to cop a pair of those IE2's myself after work. Need a quality pair while working out/jogging.

I'm actually about to cop a pair of those IE2's myself after work. Need a quality pair while working out/jogging.

I got some Beats Studios and are pretty satisfied with them. Comes with an extra cable with the Mic also. That's all I need fa real.

I got some Beats Studios and are pretty satisfied with them. Comes with an extra cable with the Mic also. That's all I need fa real.

scooped up some beats by dre studios for 165 out the door. gotta love best buy baby moms discounts
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom