OFFICIAL HEADPHONE THREAD VOL. iPod earbuds hurt

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Does anyone have any recommendations for cheaper headphones almost strictly for working out purposes.

In the past 2 months I have broke 4 pairs of headphones.  2 were skull candy ink'd earbuds that i got off slickdeals in a 2 for 10 deal.  They were good but both pairs lasted 2 weeks now only one side works in each of them.  The other two were apple iphone headphones.  They weren't really loud enough for the gym/running but i liked the mic button.  But now one pair has 1 dead side.  The other pair the mic button turns my songs off every 3 seconds.

Help is appreciated, i seriously hate headphones, and have the worst luck with them.

Sennheiser CX380.  They are waterproof and you can catch them on newegg.com for like $25-$35 every few weeks. 

Does anyone have any recommendations for cheaper headphones almost strictly for working out purposes.

In the past 2 months I have broke 4 pairs of headphones.  2 were skull candy ink'd earbuds that i got off slickdeals in a 2 for 10 deal.  They were good but both pairs lasted 2 weeks now only one side works in each of them.  The other two were apple iphone headphones.  They weren't really loud enough for the gym/running but i liked the mic button.  But now one pair has 1 dead side.  The other pair the mic button turns my songs off every 3 seconds.

Help is appreciated, i seriously hate headphones, and have the worst luck with them.

Sennheiser CX380.  They are waterproof and you can catch them on newegg.com for like $25-$35 every few weeks. 

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by DroSeph

Don't mean to bump an old thread, but does anyone know where to get a replacement cord for Beats by Dre Studio that isn't eBay? It doesn't have to be specifically the Beats cable, just one that would fit in the recessed jack, and it doesn't have to have an inline mic either. Preferably something cheap, but still decent.

found this by searching
55 is pretty steep for just the cable. I also heard that refurbished Monster products were shotty. Thanks though.
Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ Just email monster. They replaced mine no questions asked.
My pair is out of warranty. Do you think they will still replace it?

If anyone else can help, I'll really appreciate it.

Don't mean to bump an old thread, but does anyone know where to get a replacement cord for Beats by Dre Studio that isn't eBay? It doesn't have to be specifically the Beats cable, just one that would fit in the recessed jack, and it doesn't have to have an inline mic either. Preferably something cheap, but still decent.

found this by searching
55 is pretty steep for just the cable. I also heard that refurbished Monster products were shotty. Thanks though.

found this by searching

found this by searching

found this by searching

found this by searching

found this by searching

found this by searching

found this by searching

found this by searching

found this by searching

Originally Posted by Biggie62

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom