OFFICIAL HEADPHONE THREAD VOL. iPod earbuds hurt

Originally Posted by DroSeph

Originally Posted by go rilla

Don't mean to bump an old thread, but does anyone know where to get a replacement cord for Beats by Dre Studio that isn't eBay? It doesn't have to be specifically the Beats cable, just one that would fit in the recessed jack, and it doesn't have to have an inline mic either. Preferably something cheap, but still decent.

found this by searching
55 is pretty steep for just the cable. I also heard that refurbished Monster products were shotty. Thanks though.
Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ Just email monster. They replaced mine no questions asked.
My pair is out of warranty. Do you think they will still replace it?

If anyone else can help, I'll really appreciate it.
they wont even ask you questions. i just wanted the red cord for my solos instead of using the black one it comes it.

i emailed them and told them, hey my cable stopped working. they emailed me back an hour later asking for my address and i got the cable 4 days later.

Don't mean to bump an old thread, but does anyone know where to get a replacement cord for Beats by Dre Studio that isn't eBay? It doesn't have to be specifically the Beats cable, just one that would fit in the recessed jack, and it doesn't have to have an inline mic either. Preferably something cheap, but still decent.

found this by searching
55 is pretty steep for just the cable. I also heard that refurbished Monster products were shotty. Thanks though.

they wont even ask you questions. i just wanted the red cord for my solos instead of using the black one it comes it.

i emailed them and told them, hey my cable stopped working. they emailed me back an hour later asking for my address and i got the cable 4 days later.

found this by searching

found this by searching

found this by searching

I swear by ULTIMATE EARS. No one wants to listen on here, but you are all missing out. They have cheap pairs and very expensive custom glass pairs that professional musicians use. Check out there clients on their website, they pretty much have all the big names in the business. I have a pair I picked up for 40 bucks and I think they sound as good if not better then the bose, dre beats buds that go for around 100. I wear to the gym about 5 times a week and on the train every day for over a year and have never had a problem. Trust me on this one UE is by far the best for in ear buds.

I swear by ULTIMATE EARS. No one wants to listen on here, but you are all missing out. They have cheap pairs and very expensive custom glass pairs that professional musicians use. Check out there clients on their website, they pretty much have all the big names in the business. I have a pair I picked up for 40 bucks and I think they sound as good if not better then the bose, dre beats buds that go for around 100. I wear to the gym about 5 times a week and on the train every day for over a year and have never had a problem. Trust me on this one UE is by far the best for in ear buds.

anybody know a spot to buy discounted beats by dre phones? my cheap sony ones broke and i need a new ones.
thanks in advance!

anybody know a spot to buy discounted beats by dre phones? my cheap sony ones broke and i need a new ones.
thanks in advance!

thanks in advance!

thanks in advance!

thanks in advance!

thanks in advance!

thanks in advance!

thanks in advance!

thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom