**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Dwight looks MUCH improved in terms of moves to the rim.

He was displaying all sorts of offense last night against the Wiz.

Definitely looks much more fluid thus far.
pimp.gif
NBA hopes this isn't the case.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

D12 is scoring with all kinds of moves. RIP 
sick.gif

Yep. You can tell his work w/Dream paid off. Son is getting the rock and making QUICK decisions. I love it.

And JVG must be reading this thread or something with his comments about the fangs and the NBA fashion police.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Dwight looks MUCH improved in terms of moves to the rim.

He was displaying all sorts of offense last night against the Wiz.

Definitely looks much more fluid thus far.
pimp.gif
NBA hopes this isn't the case.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

D12 is scoring with all kinds of moves. RIP 
sick.gif

Yep. You can tell his work w/Dream paid off. Son is getting the rock and making QUICK decisions. I love it.

And JVG must be reading this thread or something with his comments about the fangs and the NBA fashion police.
laugh.gif

The more and more I watch the Heat, and I know it is damn early, the more I think that the Celtics are the only team with the right personnel to legitimately guard this Heat team. KG is a big part of that.

Dwight lookin good in the post out there *Pause.

But where does he think he got a jumper from. Hakeem needs to walk on the court and slap some sense into this dude. Maybe work on that the second half of the season. But lets prove you can make good post moves consistently out there first.

Dwight lookin good in the post out there *Pause.

But where does he think he got a jumper from. Hakeem needs to walk on the court and slap some sense into this dude. Maybe work on that the second half of the season. But lets prove you can make good post moves consistently out there first.

The more and more I watch the Heat, and I know it is damn early, the more I think that the Celtics are the only team with the right personnel to legitimately guard this Heat team. KG is a big part of that.

Rooby Roo!? Howard workouts with Hakeem may have helped a little. Then again that may be from Ewing. He needs to go back to what he was doing early in the game.

Rooby Roo!? Howard workouts with Hakeem may have helped a little. Then again that may be from Ewing. He needs to go back to what he was doing early in the game.

ughhhhhh the NBA is getting SOFT AS HELL!!!!!

They gave Howard a tech for that petty %!%%?!?!?!

BASKETBALL IS A COMPETITIVE SPORT!

ughhhhhh the NBA is getting SOFT AS HELL!!!!!

They gave Howard a tech for that petty %!%%?!?!?!

BASKETBALL IS A COMPETITIVE SPORT!

blacktopking319 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
Ok this pre game 'concert' is waaaay OD'd
30t6p3b.gif
....is this an all star game?

Oh, yeah I think the Magic
when by 1.

Every time I watch the Heat play, I think of when Lebron said in the summer they plan on winning at least 7 rings...
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

What?

What's the big deal with Lebron's mouthpiece...yall didn't know they made custom made mouthpieces? The incisors (fangs) will show in the mouthpiece when custom made. Why would they be banned?
eyes.gif

Dwight's lil drive to paint drop hook is lookin a bit smoother
smokin.gif

blacktopking319 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
Ok this pre game 'concert' is waaaay OD'd
30t6p3b.gif
....is this an all star game?

Oh, yeah I think the Magic
when by 1.

Every time I watch the Heat play, I think of when Lebron said in the summer they plan on winning at least 7 rings...
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

What?

What's the big deal with Lebron's mouthpiece...yall didn't know they made custom made mouthpieces? The incisors (fangs) will show in the mouthpiece when custom made. Why would they be banned?
eyes.gif

Dwight's lil drive to paint drop hook is lookin a bit smoother
smokin.gif

Someones gonna get tossed from a game for some stupid +##% like that and that is when things will lighten up. Theres gonna be a ref who forgets someone already has one especially when they give em out early in the game. And they will get T'd up and thrown out.

Someones gonna get tossed from a game for some stupid +##% like that and that is when things will lighten up. Theres gonna be a ref who forgets someone already has one especially when they give em out early in the game. And they will get T'd up and thrown out.

Real talk I don't know which series of Tech's I've seen more of opening week ..... Overt or Defensive 3 seconds  
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom