**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

sick.gif
Jones with 4 3pointers in the first half
sick.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

sick.gif
sick.gif
Yep! This is going to be a reoccuring theme all season long. Dude has really put in work in the offseason with making those on a more consistent basis!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

sick.gif
sick.gif
Yep! This is going to be a reoccuring theme all season long. Dude has really put in work in the offseason with making those on a more consistent basis!!
pimp.gif

how can anyone question whether lebron is the best player in the NBA or not? 

offense, passing, defense, playmaking... he does everything and does them at the highest level. 

offense, passing, defense, playmaking... he does everything and does them at the highest level. 

Why did Beasley play only 10 minutes? He scored 11 points in 10 minutes.

Why did Beasley play only 10 minutes? He scored 11 points in 10 minutes.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

LeGod 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

LeGod 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm wondering where all those idiots went who claimed Lebron was gonna end up being Wade's sidekick and slide out of the pole position...pause.

0 rebounds though?! You're killin' my fantasy squad.

I'm wondering where all those idiots went who claimed Lebron was gonna end up being Wade's sidekick and slide out of the pole position...pause.

0 rebounds though?! You're killin' my fantasy squad.

/\ They're both putting up similar numbers right now. With Wade having the higher PER right now. Wade isn't better than Lebron and I'm sure everyone agrees that if one went down they'd rather it be Wade in the long run...but all of those idiots who proclaimed the "Lebron takeover" after the Boston game look just as silly as everyone who said Lebron is a sidekick right now.

The gap between the two is closer than many want to admit. I don't think either of them are "sidekicks".

/\ They're both putting up similar numbers right now. With Wade having the higher PER right now. Wade isn't better than Lebron and I'm sure everyone agrees that if one went down they'd rather it be Wade in the long run...but all of those idiots who proclaimed the "Lebron takeover" after the Boston game look just as silly as everyone who said Lebron is a sidekick right now.

The gap between the two is closer than many want to admit. I don't think either of them are "sidekicks".

Lebron can do whatever he chooses out there so long as a W comes out of it. Sidekicks don't get that privilege.

Lebron can do whatever he chooses out there so long as a W comes out of it. Sidekicks don't get that privilege.

Am I the only Heat fan who doesn't even pay attention to the score anymore? Its like the Heat are playing against themselves. The 2nd unit hustles and puts in work. Wade, Bosh, and LeBron are only puttin' in 20 sumthing minutes and we're still blowing out teams.

Cons: Bosh.... He needs to be more consistent on the boards and stay aggressive.
Our offense still isn't clicking on all cylinders yet.

Pros: Our offense isn't clicking on all cylinders AND we're still blowing teams out.
The LeBron and Wade tag-team is unstoppable.
Haslem is a rebounding monster; he's outplaying Bosh IMO...
James Jones is playing on an all-star level
All of our starters are well rested.

Am I the only Heat fan who doesn't even pay attention to the score anymore? Its like the Heat are playing against themselves. The 2nd unit hustles and puts in work. Wade, Bosh, and LeBron are only puttin' in 20 sumthing minutes and we're still blowing out teams.

Cons: Bosh.... He needs to be more consistent on the boards and stay aggressive.
Our offense still isn't clicking on all cylinders yet.

Pros: Our offense isn't clicking on all cylinders AND we're still blowing teams out.
The LeBron and Wade tag-team is unstoppable.
Haslem is a rebounding monster; he's outplaying Bosh IMO...
James Jones is playing on an all-star level
All of our starters are well rested.

Back
Top Bottom