**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by SpottieOttie305

Am I the only Heat fan who doesn't even pay attention to the score anymore? Its like the Heat are playing against themselves. The 2nd unit hustles and puts in work. Wade, Bosh, and LeBron are only puttin' in 20 sumthing minutes and we're still blowing out teams.

Cons: Bosh.... He needs to be more consistent on the boards and stay aggressive.
Our offense still isn't clicking on all cylinders yet.

Pros: Our offense isn't clicking on all cylinders AND we're still blowing teams out.
The LeBron and Wade tag-team is unstoppable.
Haslem is a rebounding monster; he's outplaying Bosh IMO...
James Jones is playing on an all-star level
All of our starters are well rested.
tired.gif
 must be nice having a winning franchise

Am I the only Heat fan who doesn't even pay attention to the score anymore? Its like the Heat are playing against themselves. The 2nd unit hustles and puts in work. Wade, Bosh, and LeBron are only puttin' in 20 sumthing minutes and we're still blowing out teams.

Cons: Bosh.... He needs to be more consistent on the boards and stay aggressive.

Pros: Our offense isn't clicking on all cylinders AND we're still blowing teams out.
tired.gif
 must be nice having a winning franchise

bosh is doing fine on the boards.... what do expect him to do? he has wade/lebron/and haslem on the floor that all grab boards.... we is not gonna put up the same #'s as he did in toronto...
when wade or lebron gets boards those dudes can get a fast break started and that means trouble for teams when those 2 start running...

bosh can create his own shot.... haslem cant... but i always expect a damn near double double from haslem...

as well as JJ is playing...
laugh.gif
aint no way thats all star level....

bosh is doing fine on the boards.... what do expect him to do? he has wade/lebron/and haslem on the floor that all grab boards.... we is not gonna put up the same #'s as he did in toronto...
when wade or lebron gets boards those dudes can get a fast break started and that means trouble for teams when those 2 start running...

bosh can create his own shot.... haslem cant... but i always expect a damn near double double from haslem...

as well as JJ is playing...
laugh.gif
aint no way thats all star level....

@YoungTriz

You're right James Jones isn't playing on an quite at an All-Star level, but he's beasting with the opportunities he's getting. And I still think Bosh is inconsistant on the boards. The one game against New Jersey when he only had 1 rebound is unacceptable at his skill and position IMO..... Its still early in the season and I know he'll make the necessary adjustments. He'll prolly end the season averaging about 13-15 rebounds a game

@YoungTriz

You're right James Jones isn't playing on an quite at an All-Star level, but he's beasting with the opportunities he's getting. And I still think Bosh is inconsistant on the boards. The one game against New Jersey when he only had 1 rebound is unacceptable at his skill and position IMO..... Its still early in the season and I know he'll make the necessary adjustments. He'll prolly end the season averaging about 13-15 rebounds a game

@YoungTriz

i dont think so.... not with the players we have... we have big z, haslem, anthony and lebron who all rebound well... sometimes even wade... now if bosh only gets 1 rebound and the other team out rebounds us by 10-15... then it becomes a issue... 

@YoungTriz

i dont think so.... not with the players we have... we have big z, haslem, anthony and lebron who all rebound well... sometimes even wade... now if bosh only gets 1 rebound and the other team out rebounds us by 10-15... then it becomes a issue... 

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ They're both putting up similar numbers right now. With Wade having the higher PER right now. Wade isn't better than Lebron and I'm sure everyone agrees that if one went down they'd rather it be Wade in the long run...but all of those idiots who proclaimed the "Lebron takeover" after the Boston game look just as silly as everyone who said Lebron is a sidekick right now.

The gap between the two is closer than many want to admit. I don't think either of them are "sidekicks".
Duly noted.

And did lil' buddy really say Bosh would average 13-15 rebounds a game?  Heat fans are funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ They're both putting up similar numbers right now. With Wade having the higher PER right now. Wade isn't better than Lebron and I'm sure everyone agrees that if one went down they'd rather it be Wade in the long run...but all of those idiots who proclaimed the "Lebron takeover" after the Boston game look just as silly as everyone who said Lebron is a sidekick right now.

The gap between the two is closer than many want to admit. I don't think either of them are "sidekicks".
Duly noted.

And did lil' buddy really say Bosh would average 13-15 rebounds a game?  Heat fans are funny
laugh.gif

Big game tonight ...... Hornets present an uptempo style of basketball where we'll have to attempt to contain what looks to be a Chris Paul almost at his rarest form. Doubt we'll be able to stop him as he is slowly getting back to the CP3 we all know as the elite PG in the league. Should be a good game nonetheless. Heat by 7.

Big game tonight ...... Hornets present an uptempo style of basketball where we'll have to attempt to contain what looks to be a Chris Paul almost at his rarest form. Doubt we'll be able to stop him as he is slowly getting back to the CP3 we all know as the elite PG in the league. Should be a good game nonetheless. Heat by 7.

Back
Top Bottom