**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by black chiney

at least we'll get back to our winning ways tomorrow against the nets

no no no we should have won this game ... we need to beat playoff contending teams a win against jersy tommorow aint gonna make me feel better about this loss  ...
eek.gif
 2-7 3point line between eddie and JJ with eddie going 0-7 and you pass him the final shot ...
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
 yea I'm mad ..
laugh.gif
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

how long till the heat realize they can make that team amazing by trading bosh for some good role players? this guy is already disappearing. I expected him to start mailing it in around march not now, lol.
I dont think you're allowed to trade players that you just signed until 5-6 months into the season (something like that).

how long till the heat realize they can make that team amazing by trading bosh for some good role players? this guy is already disappearing. I expected him to start mailing it in around march not now, lol.
I dont think you're allowed to trade players that you just signed until 5-6 months into the season (something like that).

Hornets had 42 boards, Heat had 36. Bosh had 1. Okafor shot 12 for 13. David West got to the free throw line on 3 foul calls and Bosh didn't get to the free throw line once. That's pretty telling. 

Hornets had 42 boards, Heat had 36. Bosh had 1. Okafor shot 12 for 13. David West got to the free throw line on 3 foul calls and Bosh didn't get to the free throw line once. That's pretty telling. 

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

mid december i believe. i'd rather they keep him, i don't want the heat getting any help lol.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

mid december i believe. i'd rather they keep him, i don't want the heat getting any help lol.

For all this talk about who is Batman and who is Robin between LeBron and Wade, one thing is for sure: Chris Bosh barely qualifies as a windscreen wiper on the Batmobile so far.

Second time in three games for him to grab 1 rebound. I can understand that he doesn't have the opportunity to score as much with LeBron and Wade holding the ball most of the time, but I'm sorry, it's not LeBron's, Wade's or anybody else's fault other than his own that he doesn't grab more rebounds, especially when that is supposed to be his main role for the team. If he continues like this, trade him for a solid defensive low post presence and a solid point guard. He put up great numbers on a team where Mike James averaged 20 and Reggie Evans is currently averaging 14 rebounds.

For all this talk about who is Batman and who is Robin between LeBron and Wade, one thing is for sure: Chris Bosh barely qualifies as a windscreen wiper on the Batmobile so far.

Second time in three games for him to grab 1 rebound. I can understand that he doesn't have the opportunity to score as much with LeBron and Wade holding the ball most of the time, but I'm sorry, it's not LeBron's, Wade's or anybody else's fault other than his own that he doesn't grab more rebounds, especially when that is supposed to be his main role for the team. If he continues like this, trade him for a solid defensive low post presence and a solid point guard. He put up great numbers on a team where Mike James averaged 20 and Reggie Evans is currently averaging 14 rebounds.

The key for last night's loss was FG%....the Heat will win 95% of the games this year if they lead in that category.

I really thought Wade should've taken the final shot when he was open at the top of the arc...but House's shot was pretty close of going in though...oh well, moving on...
ohwell.gif

The key for last night's loss was FG%....the Heat will win 95% of the games this year if they lead in that category.

I really thought Wade should've taken the final shot when he was open at the top of the arc...but House's shot was pretty close of going in though...oh well, moving on...
ohwell.gif

I expected it to be a tough one and I wasn't disappointed. Granted we lost we can move forward and start to figure more things out as the season goes along. I agree with bdis about them needing to win that game. We need to show that we can contend with the elite teams in the league and not necessarily focus on quality yet irrelevant wins against teams that will eventually be well below .500 at seasons end. We move on to the Nets at home today and hopefully we can shoot a better team percentage at least for peace of minds sake.

I expected it to be a tough one and I wasn't disappointed. Granted we lost we can move forward and start to figure more things out as the season goes along. I agree with bdis about them needing to win that game. We need to show that we can contend with the elite teams in the league and not necessarily focus on quality yet irrelevant wins against teams that will eventually be well below .500 at seasons end. We move on to the Nets at home today and hopefully we can shoot a better team percentage at least for peace of minds sake.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

chris bosh has been demoted to alfred until further notice.   no need to panic though  he'll get it together

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

chris bosh has been demoted to alfred until further notice.   no need to panic though  he'll get it together

tonight's game was a highlight reel that alley from wade to james
smokin.gif
 ... but why we couldnt do this last night
mad.gif
 i'm still mad lol

tonight's game was a highlight reel that alley from wade to james
smokin.gif
 ... but why we couldnt do this last night
mad.gif
 i'm still mad lol

Back
Top Bottom