**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

My blood pressure must be skyhigh right now.  Only basketball games can give me this feeling... I'm not even mad.  Heat managed a good comeback and it came down to one shot.  While I think that the CP3 steal was the biggest turning point in the game.  It's not going to rain from the 3 pt line every game.  Chris Bosh you need to start showing up and stop being a bystander.  The last Hornets v. Heat game I went to ended close too... SMH R. Butler hit a 3 to send it into OT and we ended up losing that was 2 yrs ago.

P.S. we have have 2 of the best clutch players in tight situations in the game, I hope that this inability to come from behind in the 4th doesn't become a habit.

My blood pressure must be skyhigh right now.  Only basketball games can give me this feeling... I'm not even mad.  Heat managed a good comeback and it came down to one shot.  While I think that the CP3 steal was the biggest turning point in the game.  It's not going to rain from the 3 pt line every game.  Chris Bosh you need to start showing up and stop being a bystander.  The last Hornets v. Heat game I went to ended close too... SMH R. Butler hit a 3 to send it into OT and we ended up losing that was 2 yrs ago.

P.S. we have have 2 of the best clutch players in tight situations in the game, I hope that this inability to come from behind in the 4th doesn't become a habit.

Bosh
indifferent.gif

Son getting paid 100 mill for 2 points and a rebound? The +!#* outta here.

Bosh
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Bosh
indifferent.gif

where in the hell you getting your stats from?

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Bosh
indifferent.gif

where in the hell you getting your stats from?

how long till the heat realize they can make that team amazing by trading bosh for some good role players? this guy is already disappearing. I expected him to start mailing it in around march not now, lol.

how long till the heat realize they can make that team amazing by trading bosh for some good role players? this guy is already disappearing. I expected him to start mailing it in around march not now, lol.

Great game. The Heat ain't done nothing yet, SMH @ the extra hyped up home crowds when they are on the road. It's like they're the 5 time defending champs.

Just looking at the box score and they spent the entire game climbing out of that 1st quarter: 29-17.

House, 0-7 from 3 and took the 3 at the end. Was that drawn up like that? WTH.

Great game. The Heat ain't done nothing yet, SMH @ the extra hyped up home crowds when they are on the road. It's like they're the 5 time defending champs.

Just looking at the box score and they spent the entire game climbing out of that 1st quarter: 29-17.

House, 0-7 from 3 and took the 3 at the end. Was that drawn up like that? WTH.

damn
30t6p3b.gif

at least we'll get back to our winning ways tomorrow against the nets
the start of a 6 game homestand tomorrow

damn
30t6p3b.gif

the start of a 6 game homestand tomorrow

Originally Posted by black chiney

no no no we should have won this game ... we need to beat playoff contending teams a win against Jersey tomorrow aint gonna make me feel better about this loss  ...
eek.gif
 2-7 3point line between eddie and JJ with eddie going 0-7 and you pass him the final shot ...
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
 yea I'm mad ..
laugh.gif
frown.gif

no no no we should have won this game ... we need to beat playoff contending teams a win against Jersey tomorrow aint gonna make me feel better about this loss  ...
eek.gif
 2-7 3point line between eddie and JJ with eddie going 0-7 and you pass him the final shot ...
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
 yea I'm mad ..
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Damn, I heard the heat lost to the Hornets...anybody with a replay link/TNT Replay or somethin?

Damn, I heard the heat lost to the Hornets...anybody with a replay link/TNT Replay or somethin?

Originally Posted by bdis1986

no no no we should have won this game ... we need to beat playoff contending teams a win against jersy tommorow aint gonna make me feel better about this loss  ...
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
 yea I'm mad ..
laugh.gif
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom