**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

laugh.gif

These guys cry after EVERY play.

No way they go anywhere in the playoffs......

Seriously though, the Heat are bunch of lil *******. I hope they lose every game. Where did Wade or LeBron get the idea that if you wanna be the best you gotta be cry babies. It frustrates me so much that these are the NBA's current Superstars.

KD on the other hand, Lebron flops and gets the call ( like a *%%%$) and KD just smiles. I LOVE THAT.

Seriously though, the Heat are bunch of lil *******. I hope they lose every game. Where did Wade or LeBron get the idea that if you wanna be the best you gotta be cry babies. It frustrates me so much that these are the NBA's current Superstars.

KD on the other hand, Lebron flops and gets the call ( like a *%%%$) and KD just smiles. I LOVE THAT.

so it's a foul? you think it was that blatant that he should have thrown a tantrum like that? after they don't call travels on him and he gets ticky tack fouls all game?

so it's a foul? you think it was that blatant that he should have thrown a tantrum like that? after they don't call travels on him and he gets ticky tack fouls all game?

Wow, the refs missed 1 call for you after gifting you infinity during your career and this game. Heat players don't even try to score, they just jump into you and then fling the ball up over their head.

And that Perkins foul out was especially bad. There's no foul on the play anyways but if anybody it would have been Harden or Ibaka. Perkins was under the basket

Wow, the refs missed 1 call for you after gifting you infinity during your career and this game. Heat players don't even try to score, they just jump into you and then fling the ball up over their head.

And that Perkins foul out was especially bad. There's no foul on the play anyways but if anybody it would have been Harden or Ibaka. Perkins was under the basket

Back
Top Bottom