**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

good game guys (although i'm not happy with the refs.. but i expect that in the NBA these days.. and TRUST, i would love if it was my team)

i'm just glad we are getting playoff type game reps.. this year looks like it will be a dog fight on both sides and i just hope my team is in it (biggest reason i liked the perk trade, we just needed someone with that not messing around mentality)

good game guys (although i'm not happy with the refs.. but i expect that in the NBA these days.. and TRUST, i would love if it was my team)

i'm just glad we are getting playoff type game reps.. this year looks like it will be a dog fight on both sides and i just hope my team is in it (biggest reason i liked the perk trade, we just needed someone with that not messing around mentality)

That exchange at the end of the game was weird though. I guess you don't want to rub it in and shoot when you don't need to, but to just take the shotclock violation is giving your guys a turnover for nothing. Russell and KD passing it back and forth because neither wanted to was hilarious. The Heat would understand if you took the shot there because there was 8 seconds differential

ohwell.gif
,Good game Thunder fans

That exchange at the end of the game was weird though. I guess you don't want to rub it in and shoot when you don't need to, but to just take the shotclock violation is giving your guys a turnover for nothing. Russell and KD passing it back and forth because neither wanted to was hilarious. The Heat would understand if you took the shot there because there was 8 seconds differential

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Good game OKC. Our offense was abysmal
30t6p3b.gif

missing all those 3s killed you guys.. tonight you guys did what i believed your offense should have been like all season

wade and lebron attacking the rim.. mike miller, eddie house, james jones and now bibby hitting open 3s.. bosh at that free throw line for the little spot up shot.. and your big guys just attacking the glass..

but yall were 3-17 tonight on 3s

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Good game OKC. Our offense was abysmal
30t6p3b.gif

missing all those 3s killed you guys.. tonight you guys did what i believed your offense should have been like all season

wade and lebron attacking the rim.. mike miller, eddie house, james jones and now bibby hitting open 3s.. bosh at that free throw line for the little spot up shot.. and your big guys just attacking the glass..

but yall were 3-17 tonight on 3s

Too much emotion in that 2nd quarter run for the Heat, couldn't match that intensity in the 2nd half.

Halftime was the worst possible thing that couldve happened to Miami with the run they were on.

Too much emotion in that 2nd quarter run for the Heat, couldn't match that intensity in the 2nd half.

Halftime was the worst possible thing that couldve happened to Miami with the run they were on.

^ i thought we were done.. i told my girl, whose a miami fan, she won our little bet after that run

^ i thought we were done.. i told my girl, whose a miami fan, she won our little bet after that run

I don't know how anyone said Lebron is the real 1st option on this team... Whenever i watch a Miami game all he does is go left and chuck up a shot or go on a fast break and slam it hard (nh). Wade is core of the team.

I don't know how anyone said Lebron is the real 1st option on this team... Whenever i watch a Miami game all he does is go left and chuck up a shot or go on a fast break and slam it hard (nh). Wade is core of the team.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

tired their arms and legs out with all that dancing, yelling, and flexing; @*%$#+!

Originally Posted by MJsaver

tired their arms and legs out with all that dancing, yelling, and flexing; @*%$#+!

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

bibby got 2 play better defense without fouling
we needed him on floor so chalmers can get a break
but still heat got that energy and this 3rd quarter been alot better than i seen all season

eek.gif
 ... You're a Heat fan jungle?
Yes i am! Im hoping heat get 1st seed also and bobcats get 8th seed
so i can see them in playoffs 1st round
found it h3at....

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

bibby got 2 play better defense without fouling
we needed him on floor so chalmers can get a break
but still heat got that energy and this 3rd quarter been alot better than i seen all season

eek.gif
 ... You're a Heat fan jungle?
Yes i am! Im hoping heat get 1st seed also and bobcats get 8th seed
so i can see them in playoffs 1st round
found it h3at....

Back
Top Bottom