**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

eek.gif
 ... You're a Heat fan jungle?
Yes i am! Im hoping heat get 1st seed also and bobcats get 8th seed
so i can see them in playoffs 1st round
found it h3at....

Dont believe that %!*!$**@! That's OC man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

I still think he is OC

I think so too.

laugh.gif
 @ you quoting my floodgates comment.

I'm still waiting for mYTo to come in here with a #6 rant.
laugh.gif

I still think he is OC

I think so too.

laugh.gif
 @ you quoting my floodgates comment.

I'm still waiting for mYTo to come in here with a #6 rant.
laugh.gif

I don't know how anyone said Lebron is the real 1st option on this team... Whenever i watch a Miami game all he does is go left and chuck up a shot or go on a fast break and slam it hard (nh). Wade is core of the team.

I don't know how anyone said Lebron is the real 1st option on this team... Whenever i watch a Miami game all he does is go left and chuck up a shot or go on a fast break and slam it hard (nh). Wade is core of the team.

No need for rhetoric. Thunder played better from the start and the Heat bench weren't performing tonight. Take no credit away from OKC. This in my opinion wasn't a bad loss. Was it tough, of course lol all losses are tough, but it wasn't a bad loss in my opinion. Once again good game by OKC and the Hawks are up on Friday.

h3at, whats good homie. Good to see you back my Tampa brethren 
pimp.gif
. I'll be at the NCAA 2nd round games tomorrow and I'll post pics as well for all the fellas in the thread to see.
Triz, whats good fam. It is what it is. This team will be ready for the playoffs. They just need to finish this stretch of 15 games strong.

No need for rhetoric. Thunder played better from the start and the Heat bench weren't performing tonight. Take no credit away from OKC. This in my opinion wasn't a bad loss. Was it tough, of course lol all losses are tough, but it wasn't a bad loss in my opinion. Once again good game by OKC and the Hawks are up on Friday.

h3at, whats good homie. Good to see you back my Tampa brethren 
pimp.gif
. I'll be at the NCAA 2nd round games tomorrow and I'll post pics as well for all the fellas in the thread to see.
Triz, whats good fam. It is what it is. This team will be ready for the playoffs. They just need to finish this stretch of 15 games strong.

yo on the real #6 is a clown. I tried to tell yall about #6 but nobody listened. This is what he does. Just wait until the playoffs and #6 gonna fold like a chair. MARK MY WORDS. He ain't even worth a name, son is a number. #6.

yo on the real #6 is a clown. I tried to tell yall about #6 but nobody listened. This is what he does. Just wait until the playoffs and #6 gonna fold like a chair. MARK MY WORDS. He ain't even worth a name, son is a number. #6.

...........I don't even........Forget it 
30t6p3b.gif

...........I don't even........Forget it 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

Atleast #6 knows where he's from! Word to B-More!
laugh.gif
his mom popped him out on New York soil

good enough for me
laugh.gif

I don't care where he is from if he doesn't learn how to play D
mad.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

Atleast #6 knows where he's from! Word to B-More!
laugh.gif
his mom popped him out on New York soil

good enough for me
laugh.gif

I don't care where he is from if he doesn't learn how to play D
mad.gif

laugh.gif
once again, good game thunder fans.. next up ATL..
Man I wish I was still in ATL so I could go to that game.

Probably one the few sellouts the Hawks have all season.

laugh.gif
once again, good game thunder fans.. next up ATL..
Man I wish I was still in ATL so I could go to that game.

Probably one the few sellouts the Hawks have all season.

Back
Top Bottom