**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

just got in from the Dade county youth fair ... Good W...see wade almost had a triple double
pimp.gif

Boston lost again oh flippin joy
happy.gif

just got in from the Dade county youth fair ... Good W...see wade almost had a triple double
pimp.gif

Boston lost again oh flippin joy
happy.gif

just watched the highlights ...smh wade killed him self out there literally brought us back in it..... 
 our bench really needs to step up ..at one point it was 23-0 Philly's bench to ours ..
sick.gif

just watched the highlights ...smh wade killed him self out there literally brought us back in it..... 
 our bench really needs to step up ..at one point it was 23-0 Philly's bench to ours ..
sick.gif

Nice W last night, but it highlighted a problem for me. I have no doubt that MIA can play one perfect game in a series, but to do that for 4 out of 7 times from the 2nd round on? That's tough. They're going to need something from miller haslem bibby damp etc & Haslem will be huge once he returns. However, I hesitate to bet against 2 top 5 players in the postseason.

Nice W last night, but it highlighted a problem for me. I have no doubt that MIA can play one perfect game in a series, but to do that for 4 out of 7 times from the 2nd round on? That's tough. They're going to need something from miller haslem bibby damp etc & Haslem will be huge once he returns. However, I hesitate to bet against 2 top 5 players in the postseason.

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Don't worry the Heat will come through. You'll see.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Don't worry the Heat will come through. You'll see.
tongue.gif

Happy Sunday fellas ........ just got back from Church service with my beautiful bride to be. Be blessed as always NT Heat fam!

Happy Sunday fellas ........ just got back from Church service with my beautiful bride to be. Be blessed as always NT Heat fam!

I swear LeBron HAS to lead the league on most charges called upon ..... It's almost a guarantee he gets one on every fast break 
30t6p3b.gif

I swear LeBron HAS to lead the league on most charges called upon ..... It's almost a guarantee he gets one on every fast break 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom