**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by Wizards323

The trio with 30/10
pimp.gif

Amazing...and I love the movement on the offense
pimp.gif

We're coming together nicely right now...

Originally Posted by roboski

miamib30514 wrote:
Knick fans arent sure of anything anymore
I know right. Feels good to post in this thread lately without the constant hate from Knick/Laker fans..
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
......Nice win again for the HEAT. CAVS up next. Hope lebron brings his good ol' home style cooking in that game! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

miamib30514 wrote:
Knick fans arent sure of anything anymore
I know right. Feels good to post in this thread lately without the constant hate from Knick/Laker fans..
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
......Nice win again for the HEAT. CAVS up next. Hope lebron brings his good ol' home style cooking in that game! 
laugh.gif

Good win Mike bibby steppin up 4-5 from 3 land that last one was huge !!

Funny the last team to have 3 players score 30 at the same time was Houston last year against the spurs ..

Good win Mike bibby steppin up 4-5 from 3 land that last one was huge !!

Funny the last team to have 3 players score 30 at the same time was Houston last year against the spurs ..

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i was just checking out this play...
http://www.nba.com/heat/n...rockets_heat_110328.html
Pretty interesting .... if playing by percentages and statistical patterns, I can see this play working more often then not. Teams will eventually figure it out but even if they do, you still have to factor in that the ball can work through 3 if not all 5 of the players in that one play. There are not that many play's designed to set up a shot for all 5 players and thats a credit to Spo.
But ..... I'll take this prized possession over any offensive set any day...

Defense will always win Championships!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom