**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i was just checking out this play...
http://www.nba.com/heat/n...rockets_heat_110328.html
Pretty interesting .... if playing by percentages and statistical patterns, I can see this play working more often then not. Teams will eventually figure it out but even if they do, you still have to factor in that the ball can work through 3 if not all 5 of the players in that one play. There are not that many play's designed to set up a shot for all 5 players and thats a credit to Spo.
But ..... I'll take this prized possession over any offensive set any day...

Defense will always win Championships!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
.. yeah you win... thats better then the one i posted...
laugh.gif

i remember this play on a fast break, i believe it was bosh to wade to lebron for the dunk.... i dont remember who it was against though

pimp.gif
.. yeah you win... thats better then the one i posted...
laugh.gif

i remember this play on a fast break, i believe it was bosh to wade to lebron for the dunk.... i dont remember who it was against though

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:
DubA169 wrote:
media still destroying melo today. It's kind of funny.

Acting as if the knicks were chilling on cruise control and everything was sunshine and rainbows before the trade. Must be fun to have a job where you just complain and criticize people with talent you can only dream of
Especially when you're not even good at your own job. I can't take sports writers seriously anymore. They're all a bunch of hacks that tread the border of yellow journalism daily. 

AND SCENE..

Two NT Knick fans talking about everday Joes/journalist who critize sports players (in this case Carmelo) who are way talented then them at almost every aspic in life. The irony is killing me right now.
laugh.gif

Half of this MIAMI HEAT thread is hate towards Bron, Bosh, and Wade mostly by NT Knick fans.

If u want a good laugh head over to there thread u want be disappointed.
laugh.gif

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:
DubA169 wrote:
media still destroying melo today. It's kind of funny.

Acting as if the knicks were chilling on cruise control and everything was sunshine and rainbows before the trade. Must be fun to have a job where you just complain and criticize people with talent you can only dream of
Especially when you're not even good at your own job. I can't take sports writers seriously anymore. They're all a bunch of hacks that tread the border of yellow journalism daily. 

AND SCENE..

Two NT Knick fans talking about everday Joes/journalist who critize sports players (in this case Carmelo) who are way talented then them at almost every aspic in life. The irony is killing me right now.
laugh.gif

Half of this MIAMI HEAT thread is hate towards Bron, Bosh, and Wade mostly by NT Knick fans.

If u want a good laugh head over to there thread u want be disappointed.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom