**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

I've never been so happy to watch a team lose during the regular season then I do watching the Cheat........

I've never been so happy to watch a team lose during the regular season then I do watching the Cheat........

roll.gif

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Damn Millsap went HAM!
laugh.gif
I coulda sworn this game was a wrap with miami holding a 8 point lead with like 1:30 left
laugh.gif
I'm sayin though, I walked out the house thinkin we already had a W
30t6p3b.gif

Was Bosh guarding millsap tonight? if not, who was?

Damn Millsap went HAM!
laugh.gif
I coulda sworn this game was a wrap with miami holding a 8 point lead with like 1:30 left
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Where the hell are the fans?

question all of florida sports has been asking itself forever...fairweather fans to say the least
Dan Lebatard mentioned how bad the fans are, but I thought that would change when they got the Big 3.  Apparently not.

Damn saw the heat winning by like 6 with a couple minutes to go. I leave, check how much they win by and they were down 2
laugh.gif

Heats still have an outside shot at Bulls record...

Millsap 
pimp.gif

He's been waiting to beast like this for years. Glad he took it out on Bosh Spice.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Where the hell are the fans?

question all of florida sports has been asking itself forever...fairweather fans to say the least
Dan Lebatard mentioned how bad the fans are, but I thought that would change when they got the Big 3.  Apparently not.

Heats still have an outside shot at Bulls record...

Millsap 
pimp.gif

He's been waiting to beast like this for years. Glad he took it out on Bosh Spice.

Three 14 million dollar decoys out there. Another Eddie House game winning shot attempt....

Damn saw the heat winning by like 6 with a couple minutes to go. I leave, check how much they win by and they were down 2
laugh.gif

Three 14 million dollar decoys out there. Another Eddie House game winning shot attempt....

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE... smh at the Heat defense on that last play. Complete lack of focus.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Wow...I bet you Lebron misses those Cleveland fans man. Srsly though

This crowd sucks man. I remember watching the Cav's and the crowd was ALWAYS packed and loud
people left thinking game was over. good win by jazz. lets take this motivation and win C's

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE... smh at the Heat defense on that last play. Complete lack of focus.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Wow...I bet you Lebron misses those Cleveland fans man. Srsly though

This crowd sucks man. I remember watching the Cav's and the crowd was ALWAYS packed and loud
people left thinking game was over. good win by jazz. lets take this motivation and win C's

awesome last quarter. millsap murdered them. 3-3 from the arch in 4th and those were his only attempts the entire game 
pimp.gif
  hes done it to LA plenty times.

awesome last quarter. millsap murdered them. 3-3 from the arch in 4th and those were his only attempts the entire game 
pimp.gif
  hes done it to LA plenty times.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Damn Millsap went HAM!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I have no idea, I actually didn't even watch the game, I was playin ball at the park. I came in and it was 4th quarter

Back
Top Bottom