**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Millsap scored 11 points in 28 seconds
eek.gif

Man crazy game. We cant have lapses like this. Paul milsap? I knew he was getting better but damn.

Man crazy game. We cant have lapses like this. Paul milsap? I knew he was getting better but damn.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
at all the haters love seeing us lose.... why spend so much time hating???... good game utah... you guys are a very well coached team.... millsap went off, boozer couldnt have made those shots... we always get killed by teams with a elite PG....
30t6p3b.gif
i think we took it way to easy with that 20point lead at the half...

You mad? 
Whenever the Laker lose all the "haters" are all in they threads too.  Cavs in the past years have had our threads flooded with "haters" after a loss.  Cowboys?  Yankees?  Cool off bro.  Fans just like seeing the top teams fall.  It ain't that serious.

laugh.gif
at all the haters love seeing us lose.... why spend so much time hating???... good game utah... you guys are a very well coached team.... millsap went off, boozer couldnt have made those shots... we always get killed by teams with a elite PG....
30t6p3b.gif

You mad? 
Whenever the Laker lose all the "haters" are all in they threads too.  Cavs in the past years have had our threads flooded with "haters" after a loss.  Cowboys?  Yankees?  Cool off bro.  Fans just like seeing the top teams fall.  It ain't that serious.

Just saw the highlights, Millsap
sick.gif
 I will be having nightmares tonight

Just saw the highlights, Millsap
sick.gif
 I will be having nightmares tonight

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You mad? 

yeah im mad.. thats why i posted this ( 
laugh.gif
 ).. did you not see that?? want me to do it again?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. do i really sound that mad?

Milsap went in without question and definitely congrats to the Jazz for outplaying us in every way in the second half. No doubt we blew the game and got handled but you learn from it and continue to work .... on to the next one but not without giving credit where credit is due. The jazz wanted this more then we did period so congrats to the Jazz yet again and their fans.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You mad? 

yeah im mad.. thats why i posted this ( 
laugh.gif
 ).. did you not see that?? want me to do it again?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. do i really sound that mad?

Milsap went in without question and definitely congrats to the Jazz for outplaying us in every way in the second half. No doubt we blew the game and got handled but you learn from it and continue to work .... on to the next one but not without giving credit where credit is due. The jazz wanted this more then we did period so congrats to the Jazz yet again and their fans.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You mad? 

I spent 3 seconds to type that I lol'd at the heats... trust me, you and your team aren't that special
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You mad? 

I spent 3 seconds to type that I lol'd at the heats... trust me, you and your team aren't that special
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

Wow...I bet you Lebron misses those Cleveland fans man. Srsly though

This crowd sucks man. I remember watching the Cav's and the crowd was ALWAYS packed and loud
i was sayin when heat were down with a min or 2 left, if this was back here the place would be goin nuts no matter who they play.  ahmad gets on the mic and gets the crowd pumped, thats why he was at the all star game last year.  we do have a good crowd.  that was a hell of a game.  bosh gettin that rebound at the end stripped from him then him falling to the ground was classic.  then proceeds to get scored on for the next play.  lolol

Back
Top Bottom