**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Good win tonight ...
pimp.gif

I'm gonna need a new sn asap ..
laugh.gif
u and cool should make one...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Good win tonight ...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

No doubt .... I'm down for that without question. Would be dope if we all in some way had the word "heat" incorporated in our "Alter Ego SN'S" 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Good win tonight ...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

No doubt .... I'm down for that without question. Would be dope if we all in some way had the word "heat" incorporated in our "Alter Ego SN'S" 
pimp.gif

[h1]Miami Heat individual playoff tickets on sale Friday[/h1]

MIAMI— 
The
 Miami Heat announced Wednesday that single-game playoff tickets for the first two home games of the 2011 NBA playoffs will go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. at Heat.com, Ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster outlets or 1-800-4NBA-TIX.

Playoff tickets will not be available the first day of sales at the AmericanAirlines Arena box office. Sales at the arena will begin Monday at 10:00 a.m., provided tickets remain.

The Heat's first home playoff game will be either Saturday April 16 or Sunday April 17, with the next home game sometime later that week.

The Heat only places individual-game tickets for the playoffs on sale when games become necessary. Each round of the NBA playoffs is best-of-seven, scheduled through the first three rounds on a 2-2-1-1-1 basis.

The Heat's opening-round opponent most likely will be the New York Knicks or Philadelphia 76ers.

The team announced there is a limited inventory of playoff tickets available, including a limited number of $10 tickets.

Guaranteed individual-game playoff tickets are available in advance of Friday's general sale for an extra charge through the team's Priority Access Club, with those details at Heat.com.

Season-ticket holders were informed Tuesday by email of their playoff-ticket status, as well as the opportunity to purchase additional single-season playoff tickets during an on-line presale from 10 a.m. through noon on Thursday.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am definitely planning on attending the Playoffs. Anybody else considering it?[/font]

[h1]Miami Heat individual playoff tickets on sale Friday[/h1]

MIAMI— 
The
 Miami Heat announced Wednesday that single-game playoff tickets for the first two home games of the 2011 NBA playoffs will go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. at Heat.com, Ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster outlets or 1-800-4NBA-TIX.

Playoff tickets will not be available the first day of sales at the AmericanAirlines Arena box office. Sales at the arena will begin Monday at 10:00 a.m., provided tickets remain.

The Heat's first home playoff game will be either Saturday April 16 or Sunday April 17, with the next home game sometime later that week.

The Heat only places individual-game tickets for the playoffs on sale when games become necessary. Each round of the NBA playoffs is best-of-seven, scheduled through the first three rounds on a 2-2-1-1-1 basis.

The Heat's opening-round opponent most likely will be the New York Knicks or Philadelphia 76ers.

The team announced there is a limited inventory of playoff tickets available, including a limited number of $10 tickets.

Guaranteed individual-game playoff tickets are available in advance of Friday's general sale for an extra charge through the team's Priority Access Club, with those details at Heat.com.

Season-ticket holders were informed Tuesday by email of their playoff-ticket status, as well as the opportunity to purchase additional single-season playoff tickets during an on-line presale from 10 a.m. through noon on Thursday.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am definitely planning on attending the Playoffs. Anybody else considering it?[/font]

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Anyone know if Wade's playing today?

I believe i saw he was game-time decision. Hopefully he does cause we gotta win our remaining games to stay at the 2 seed.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Anyone know if Wade's playing today?

I believe i saw he was game-time decision. Hopefully he does cause we gotta win our remaining games to stay at the 2 seed.

Wade will be out tonight .... He definitely needs the rest!

Also it's confirmed. I will be in Miami for the April 17th opening round game against the Knicks/Sixers

Wade will be out tonight .... He definitely needs the rest!

Also it's confirmed. I will be in Miami for the April 17th opening round game against the Knicks/Sixers

Back
Top Bottom