**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

I'm hoping for a Knicks/Heat matchup in the first round solely off the entertainment value on this board.  No hate 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes will be getting backup names banned.

Bosh missed a couple open J's in the clutch, and the foul on Bibby was questionable. 

What's does the rest of the schedule look like?

I'm hoping for a Knicks/Heat matchup in the first round solely off the entertainment value on this board.  No hate 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Bosh missed a couple open J's in the clutch, and the foul on Bibby was questionable. 

CoupeIt88 wrote:
Originally Posted by roboski

CoupeIt88 wrote:
Congrats to LeBron and his achievement, he's the greatest 3 quarter player of all time, 
laugh.gif
Yo my man i can talk to the mass's and ask for u to be an honorary "Heat Fan" if u like?
wink.gif

laugh.gif
 Why would that be? I'm not the one whose confused.

As i told u i tried and tried growing up i just couldn't do it.
ohwell.gif

CoupeIt88 wrote:
Originally Posted by roboski

CoupeIt88 wrote:
Congrats to LeBron and his achievement, he's the greatest 3 quarter player of all time, 
laugh.gif
Yo my man i can talk to the mass's and ask for u to be an honorary "Heat Fan" if u like?
wink.gif

laugh.gif
 Why would that be? I'm not the one whose confused.

As i told u i tried and tried growing up i just couldn't do it.
ohwell.gif

JUS3 wrote:
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

yeah I want a knick heat first round also ..

we got  Bobcats, Boston, atlanta and toronto

JUS3 wrote:
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

yeah I want a knick heat first round also ..

we got  Bobcats, Boston, atlanta and toronto

Originally Posted by h3at23

Didn't the Jets lose & get eliminated from the playoffs the next game?
laugh.gif

Yea they did
laugh.gif
, still classic tho.  Honestly tho I believe this is going to be an epic series, I think you guys need to take a step back and realize it will not be as easy you may think.  Listening to these radio stations here in South Florida makes me think that all you Heat fans are just sippin the champagne already.  I honestly believe our teams match up well and I can't wait to go to A&A Arena (along with another 4,000 Knick fans) and make our presence be known, I really CAN'T WAIT

Didn't the Jets lose & get eliminated from the playoffs the next game?
laugh.gif

Yea they did
laugh.gif
, still classic tho.  Honestly tho I believe this is going to be an epic series, I think you guys need to take a step back and realize it will not be as easy you may think.  Listening to these radio stations here in South Florida makes me think that all you Heat fans are just sippin the champagne already.  I honestly believe our teams match up well and I can't wait to go to A&A Arena (along with another 4,000 Knick fans) and make our presence be known, I really CAN'T WAIT

I can honestly see a Knicks/Heat series going 6 or even 7 games.

The Knicks match up well personnel wise with Miami

I can honestly see a Knicks/Heat series going 6 or even 7 games.

The Knicks match up well personnel wise with Miami

You people gonna have to realize this...

Heat is getting that #2 unless... they bs, and lose against bobcats thats the only way they'll play the knicks.

Boston aint beating the Bulls.

Heat is getting that #2 unless... they bs, and lose against bobcats thats the only way they'll play the knicks.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Thats what im saying. I know the knicks want to play us sooooo BADLY for some reason but i believe more then likely we'll get the number 2 seed. 

The 2nd seed means more then then to play the knicks in the 1st cause of the advantage to have home court advantge against Boston in the 2nd round.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Thats what im saying. I know the knicks want to play us sooooo BADLY for some reason but i believe more then likely we'll get the number 2 seed. 

The 2nd seed means more then then to play the knicks in the 1st cause of the advantage to have home court advantge against Boston in the 2nd round.

Damn NY implants
30t6p3b.gif
. My cousins hate it when I call them that
laugh.gif
Relax their buddy, I go to school down here. I'm not from here, thank god.  However I do love taking advantage of your abundant resources in South Florida like every other New Yorker does 
pimp.gif

I mean what other place in the nation has Yankee Radio, nothing like Florida!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom