**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by h3at23

Damn NY implants
30t6p3b.gif
. My cousins hate it when I call them that
laugh.gif
Relax their buddy, I go to school down here. I'm not from here, thank god.  However I do love taking advantage of your abundant resources in South Florida like every other New Yorker does 
pimp.gif

I mean what other place in the nation has Yankee Radio, nothing like Florida!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

I want to go to a playoff game but not in NY but in philly its cheaper!! Come on heat get that 2 seed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!!!! Cheaper indeed! Anyway.... let's go heat! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

I want to go to a playoff game but not in NY but in philly its cheaper!! Come on heat get that 2 seed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!!!! Cheaper indeed! Anyway.... let's go heat! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

You people gonna have to realize this...

Heat is getting that #2 unless... they bs, and lose against bobcats thats the only way they'll play the knicks.

Boston aint beating the Bulls.
Thats what im saying. I know the knicks want to play us sooooo BADLY for some reason but i believe more then likely we'll get the number 2 seed. 

The 2nd seed means more then then to play the knicks in the 1st cause of the advantage to have home court advantge against Boston in the 2nd round.

Completely agree but make no mistake, I think it's fair to say that the Fan base for the Heat want to see that Matchup as well. The only team in any conference that is content with their seeding will always be the team that ends up being 1st 
laugh.gif
. All else is simply a toss up in my opinion

Originally Posted by roboski

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

You people gonna have to realize this...

Heat is getting that #2 unless... they bs, and lose against bobcats thats the only way they'll play the knicks.

Boston aint beating the Bulls.
Thats what im saying. I know the knicks want to play us sooooo BADLY for some reason but i believe more then likely we'll get the number 2 seed. 

The 2nd seed means more then then to play the knicks in the 1st cause of the advantage to have home court advantge against Boston in the 2nd round.

Completely agree but make no mistake, I think it's fair to say that the Fan base for the Heat want to see that Matchup as well. The only team in any conference that is content with their seeding will always be the team that ends up being 1st 
laugh.gif
. All else is simply a toss up in my opinion

gonna head up to seattle for pikes place market, then to a wedding... ill be checking my phone for score updates...

gonna head up to seattle for pikes place market, then to a wedding... ill be checking my phone for score updates...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

that place is dope.  have fun.  oh and try the hot dogs, best you'll ever have.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

that place is dope.  have fun.  oh and try the hot dogs, best you'll ever have.

Erik Spoelstra: "We want to treat these four games as a playoff series and close this out." ... An excellent approach! Wade's suting up tonight as well.

Erik Spoelstra: "We want to treat these four games as a playoff series and close this out." ... An excellent approach! Wade's suting up tonight as well.

Back
Top Bottom