**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

They won't be fine. and its only a matter of time till riley relieves that youngin of his duties.and can ya get some fans in your own building?that's pretty damn sad to see all those empty seats

tim teufel wrote:
They won't be fine. and its only a matter of time till riley relieves that youngin of his duties.and can ya get some fans in your own building?that's pretty damn sad to see all those empty seats

30t6p3b.gif
as a big of a heat fan i am and not being able to go to gameswhile seeing those empty seats
sick.gif
.....aint the walk ways the same color as the seats?...home opener looked packed, does anyone in miami even really care about the jazz though? maybe the celtics game will have more seats filled...
http://espn.go.com/nba/attendanceits says we are selling out... maybe the season ticket holdersdont gosometimes and dont even bother selling theirtickets...

tim teufel wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
as a big of a heat fan i am and not being able to go to gameswhile seeing those empty seats
sick.gif
.....aint the walk ways the same color as the seats?...home opener looked packed, does anyone in miami even really care about the jazz though? maybe the celtics game will have more seats filled...
http://espn.go.com/nba/attendanceits says we are selling out... maybe the season ticket holdersdont gosometimes and dont even bother selling theirtickets...

All I know is that I remember watching the Miami home opener in '06, their first regular season game after winning the title....and the lower bowl wasn't even close to full. That's all I needed to know about Miami "fans."

All I know is that I remember watching the Miami home opener in '06, their first regular season game after winning the title....and the lower bowl wasn't even close to full. That's all I needed to know about Miami "fans."

bosh, the most recent heat loss, eddie house taking the game wining shot twice already, empty seats at miami home games, and welcome2jungle make this thread 2 funny lmao

bosh, the most recent heat loss, eddie house taking the game wining shot twice already, empty seats at miami home games, and welcome2jungle make this thread 2 funny lmao

30t6p3b.gif
at all those empty seats,  that's no shot at the heat fans on here though, i'm sure you guys feel the same regarding that as well.

everyone needs to chill with the chris bosh sucks talk though.  he's playing like crap right now  that's a given fact but it's only been 8 games.  if the all star break rolls around and he's still looking like the odd man out then yeah i could see the merit behind that talk but bosh is going to get it together.

30t6p3b.gif
at all those empty seats,  that's no shot at the heat fans on here though, i'm sure you guys feel the same regarding that as well.

everyone needs to chill with the chris bosh sucks talk though.  he's playing like crap right now  that's a given fact but it's only been 8 games.  if the all star break rolls around and he's still looking like the odd man out then yeah i could see the merit behind that talk but bosh is going to get it together.

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

the should stuff is %#+%%%+ hilarious

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

the should stuff is %#+%%%+ hilarious

Originally Posted by Two One Supreme

I believe the 96 bulls had 3 losses at the allstar break... SMH at dudes saying Miami still has a shot at it.
lmao.

was i only one who saw Lebanon's post game shirt
frown.gif
? i would bet it was a size S/M. even his jersey's be young looking..lol why ?? and on the other hand kobe be wearing 4XL lakers jerseys lmao...whats goin on here.

Originally Posted by Two One Supreme

I believe the 96 bulls had 3 losses at the allstar break... SMH at dudes saying Miami still has a shot at it.
lmao.

was i only one who saw Lebanon's post game shirt
frown.gif
? i would bet it was a size S/M. even his jersey's be young looking..lol why ?? and on the other hand kobe be wearing 4XL lakers jerseys lmao...whats goin on here.

I've been saying it even before their first game... The Miami big 3 just don't compliment each other in the half court, and it showed in overtime of that game. I know Wade was rolling... but the two time MVP only gets 1 fga??? All of Lebron or Wades effectiveness gets taken away when they do not have the ball in a halfcourt set.

And Chris Bosh out there looking like Calvin Booth... lol

I've been saying it even before their first game... The Miami big 3 just don't compliment each other in the half court, and it showed in overtime of that game. I know Wade was rolling... but the two time MVP only gets 1 fga??? All of Lebron or Wades effectiveness gets taken away when they do not have the ball in a halfcourt set.

And Chris Bosh out there looking like Calvin Booth... lol

Originally Posted by rawjs

We are going to be fine. A lot of stuff being blown out of proportion in this thread.
No point guard.
No coach.
No dependable role players.
No inside scoring.

Yep, you'll be "fine".
wink.gif

We are going to be fine. A lot of stuff being blown out of proportion in this thread.
No point guard.
No coach.
No inside scoring.

Yep, you'll be "fine".
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

No point guard.
No coach.
No inside scoring.

Yep, you'll be "fine".
wink.gif

Long season my friend.  If things don't get better with what we have now, don't think for one second Riley will sit around and do nothing.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

No point guard.
No coach.
No inside scoring.

Yep, you'll be "fine".
wink.gif

Long season my friend.  If things don't get better with what we have now, don't think for one second Riley will sit around and do nothing.

Back
Top Bottom