**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Lebron dont wanna be on road too much cause boos get worse in playoffs they are in HD during playoff season
roll.gif

He steady trying to average a triple double, Wade get 30 and Bosh just go along for the ride.  Recipe for disaster.  Bron is a stat $#$@#.

Lebron dont wanna be on road too much cause boos get worse in playoffs they are in HD during playoff season
roll.gif

He steady trying to average a triple double, Wade get 30 and Bosh just go along for the ride.  Recipe for disaster.  Bron is a stat $#$@#.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

30t6p3b.gif
at all those empty seats,  that's no shot at the heat fans on here though, i'm sure you guys feel the same regarding that as well.

everyone needs to chill with the chris bosh sucks talk though.  he's playing like crap right now  that's a given fact but it's only been 8 games.  if the all star break rolls around and he's still looking like the odd man out then yeah i could see the merit behind that talk but bosh is going to get it together.
Yeah unfortunately I can't speak for our "lack of fans".  It will always be a problem in this town.  The funny thing is that the majority of the fans are not from Miami.  They come from the Fort Lauderdale & West Palm Beach. 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

30t6p3b.gif
at all those empty seats,  that's no shot at the heat fans on here though, i'm sure you guys feel the same regarding that as well.

everyone needs to chill with the chris bosh sucks talk though.  he's playing like crap right now  that's a given fact but it's only been 8 games.  if the all star break rolls around and he's still looking like the odd man out then yeah i could see the merit behind that talk but bosh is going to get it together.
Yeah unfortunately I can't speak for our "lack of fans".  It will always be a problem in this town.  The funny thing is that the majority of the fans are not from Miami.  They come from the Fort Lauderdale & West Palm Beach. 

Just look at stubhub. The seats you can see on tv are over 200 dollars for a regular game. The big games are about 500 and up. Alot of people bought up season tickets hoping to cash in on the Miami hype but Miami "sports fans" don't really care about the teams without marquee names. And Deron Williams isn't a marquee name to the fans down here.

Talbert

Just look at stubhub. The seats you can see on tv are over 200 dollars for a regular game. The big games are about 500 and up. Alot of people bought up season tickets hoping to cash in on the Miami hype but Miami "sports fans" don't really care about the teams without marquee names. And Deron Williams isn't a marquee name to the fans down here.

Talbert

humpasaurus rex wrote:
Terrible chain of events, the game shouldn't of even gone into OT.  We must look ahead to Boston.
And that's exactly what we will do. This game (Utah) should serve as motivation to play sound basketball for 48 minutes and not just for 2 1/2 quarters. Granted the Boston game will be even more incredibly hyped due to this loss in conjunction with the fact that they beat us in their season opener, I still feel that we can capably play great basketball as a team. I can almost guarantee with assurance that nearly 95% of Miami's true fan base never conceded to this idea that Bron was going to supplant Wade's leadership of our team. It's just not the reality for us here in Florida.  Nevertheless, this was a great game and one that I'll certainly remember but more so a barometer of how much more work we need to continue to make strides with!

Boston on Thursday night ... the rematch ..... at home ..... and on TNT .... we will all be watching!

humpasaurus rex wrote:
Terrible chain of events, the game shouldn't of even gone into OT.  We must look ahead to Boston.
And that's exactly what we will do. This game (Utah) should serve as motivation to play sound basketball for 48 minutes and not just for 2 1/2 quarters. Granted the Boston game will be even more incredibly hyped due to this loss in conjunction with the fact that they beat us in their season opener, I still feel that we can capably play great basketball as a team. I can almost guarantee with assurance that nearly 95% of Miami's true fan base never conceded to this idea that Bron was going to supplant Wade's leadership of our team. It's just not the reality for us here in Florida.  Nevertheless, this was a great game and one that I'll certainly remember but more so a barometer of how much more work we need to continue to make strides with!

Boston on Thursday night ... the rematch ..... at home ..... and on TNT .... we will all be watching!

Chris Bosh 6 rebounds a game
Empty seats at arena
No True Point Guard
Coach dont know how to sub in and out
Where Pittman? Where Chalmers? Where Jerry Stackhouse? Where Juwan Howard?
this coach rotation grade F

Empty seats at arena
No True Point Guard
Where Pittman? Where Chalmers? Where Jerry Stackhouse? Where Juwan Howard?

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Empty seats at arena
No True Point Guard
Where Pittman? Where Chambers? Where Jerry Stackhouse? Where Juwan Howard?
Who's Chambers?

Empty seats at arena
No True Point Guard
Who's Chambers?

celtics go 2-0 this series...Rondo 12+  assists...Allen 20+ points...Lebron/Wade 30+ each cuz no one else can bring it...Celtics kings of the east...till...

celtics go 2-0 this series...Rondo 12+  assists...Allen 20+ points...Lebron/Wade 30+ each cuz no one else can bring it...Celtics kings of the east...till...

Empty seats at arena
No True Point Guard

My man its going to be OK. Its going to be ok 

Empty seats at arena
No True Point Guard

My man its going to be OK. Its going to be ok 

Still can't believe they had that big #+$ lead and ended up losing
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully there's not another loss to the Celtics

edit: just noticed eddie house had the lost shot. !#% where was bron, wade, or bosh?
laugh.gif

Still can't believe they had that big #+$ lead and ended up losing
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully there's not another loss to the Celtics

edit: just noticed eddie house had the lost shot. !#% where was bron, wade, or bosh?
laugh.gif

Chris Bosh needs to eat a cheeseburger and lift a 10 lb dumbbell five times with each arm. The way he looks now, this alone should increase his body muscle mass by 150%.

Chris Bosh needs to eat a cheeseburger and lift a 10 lb dumbbell five times with each arm. The way he looks now, this alone should increase his body muscle mass by 150%.

I'm happy they lost because this team was supposedly #1 in the Power rankings
eyes.gif

and I'm tired of people saying "they're the team to beat" when the Celtic's are seeing as they are the EC Champions.

Millisap and Wade both started for me last night though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom