**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Just saw this thread on the first page so I figured they took the L, but I didn't know it was a 16 point loss at home. 
sick.gif

Someone school me on how Pat Riley will change this team?  Is it because he'll bring a new offensive/defensive system?  Will they all of a sudden work harder word to Bosh wanting to meet only halfway.  I don't see it.

These cats lost by 16 at home?
laugh.gif
To the pacers?
laugh.gif
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Goes and plays Lloyd Banks Karma*

The saga continues

laugh.gif
To the pacers?
laugh.gif

The saga continues

Wait wait wait....they really lost by 16 at home to Indiana?

Pat Riley should move in RIGHT NOW. Cut Spoelstra a check and move on...

Wait wait wait....they really lost by 16 at home to Indiana?

Pat Riley should move in RIGHT NOW. Cut Spoelstra a check and move on...

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

laugh.gif
To the pacers?
laugh.gif

The saga continues

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
To the pacers?
laugh.gif

The saga continues

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

laugh.gif
To the pacers?
laugh.gif

The saga continues

laugh.gif
roll.gif
seeings people get giddy of these lost are hilarious.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

laugh.gif
To the pacers?
laugh.gif

The saga continues

laugh.gif
roll.gif
seeings people get giddy of these lost are hilarious.

in all honesty... i really think that bosh and lebron want to play for pat... wade has played for both and lebron and bosh was like hey if wade said he's cool then lets ride it out...
wade said himself... he won a championship with pat and also won 15 games with him as a coach also...
i think that pat will bring in the mental side of the game... EVERYONE knows we have the skills to win... if people are saying that lebron and bosh dont have the mental toughness... maybe pat can bring it since i think that they respect him more then they do spo...

in all honesty... i really think that bosh and lebron want to play for pat... wade has played for both and lebron and bosh was like hey if wade said he's cool then lets ride it out...
wade said himself... he won a championship with pat and also won 15 games with him as a coach also...
i think that pat will bring in the mental side of the game... EVERYONE knows we have the skills to win... if people are saying that lebron and bosh dont have the mental toughness... maybe pat can bring it since i think that they respect him more then they do spo...

Originally Posted by PMatic

All is not lost tonight Heat fans.

Heat just signed Erick Dampier.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I never "troll" in team threads, but the way y'all have started your season deserves a:

2jfaknp.jpg

Originally Posted by PMatic

All is not lost tonight Heat fans.

Heat just signed Erick Dampier.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I never "troll" in team threads, but the way y'all have started your season deserves a:

2jfaknp.jpg

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Essential1

Not enough basketballs for the Heat..

If I was Wade I'd probably be playing like %*%! too... #1 player on the team.. Instead of getting just a Bosh to compliment you, and being able to fill a well rounded team around them.. Instead they get a LeBron also.. Now it is like trying to split up an 8 cut pizza when each person wants 4 slices...

No amount of time will fix it..

Every team that has had more than 1 all star, or more than 1 hall of famer on the team has 1 common variable... There is a person who gets the ball most... Then a #2 option..

Heat has 2 number 1 options and a number 2 option... Someone needs to be #2... And to ask Wade to be the #2 would be ridiculous.. And there is no way to ask LeBron to do that...

Pat Riley will make it better but it will be nowhere near fixed..
You know Wade is part of the "they" that helped bring LeBron to Miami right? You really think Wade didn't have a huge role in LeBron's decision? C'mon.

He did of course... And for that he was dumb..

But Wade was probably also under the presumption that he would be the guy, and LeBron would play the #2.. The Scottie to his MJ if you will (no I am not saying they are as good as MJ & Scottie before anyone thinks that)... And for that he is dumb also..

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Essential1

Not enough basketballs for the Heat..

If I was Wade I'd probably be playing like %*%! too... #1 player on the team.. Instead of getting just a Bosh to compliment you, and being able to fill a well rounded team around them.. Instead they get a LeBron also.. Now it is like trying to split up an 8 cut pizza when each person wants 4 slices...

No amount of time will fix it..

Every team that has had more than 1 all star, or more than 1 hall of famer on the team has 1 common variable... There is a person who gets the ball most... Then a #2 option..

Heat has 2 number 1 options and a number 2 option... Someone needs to be #2... And to ask Wade to be the #2 would be ridiculous.. And there is no way to ask LeBron to do that...

Pat Riley will make it better but it will be nowhere near fixed..
You know Wade is part of the "they" that helped bring LeBron to Miami right? You really think Wade didn't have a huge role in LeBron's decision? C'mon.

He did of course... And for that he was dumb..

But Wade was probably also under the presumption that he would be the guy, and LeBron would play the #2.. The Scottie to his MJ if you will (no I am not saying they are as good as MJ & Scottie before anyone thinks that)... And for that he is dumb also..

Dudes are gonna be calling in to the radio station on the edge of the Julia Tuttle Causeway tomorrow morning. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom