**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

went to the game today and witness D-wades worst shooting night of his career smh ... we where just chucking 3's from left to right
bron was being to passive .. this was the game where he should should of said F it I'm gonna ball hog and take it to the hole either get the shot or come up with
a foul out of the play since no shots were going down from beyond 15... anyway good win by the pacers .. we gotta get ready for wed cause Orlando coming off a loss and there home to its not gonna be a easy one

went to the game today and witness D-wades worst shooting night of his career smh ... we where just chucking 3's from left to right
bron was being to passive .. this was the game where he should should of said F it I'm gonna ball hog and take it to the hole either get the shot or come up with
a foul out of the play since no shots were going down from beyond 15... anyway good win by the pacers .. we gotta get ready for wed cause Orlando coming off a loss and there home to its not gonna be a easy one

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I love seeing Miami lose.

Hater
grin.gif

The Pacers bench outscored the Heat 40-4. The 4 points came from Jamal Magloire!!!
roll.gif

I want this Miami team to fail not because I have hatred for the franchise or the players, but to show all the future all-star free agents that teaming up a single team isn't an easy guarantee of a championship.

The Pacers bench outscored the Heat 40-4. The 4 points came from Jamal Magloire!!!
roll.gif

I want this Miami team to fail not because I have hatred for the franchise or the players, but to show all the future all-star free agents that teaming up a single team isn't an easy guarantee of a championship.

spoeLstra definitely needs to get fired from the head coach position. The way things are going, he's going to get fired eventually, so might as well do it now and get it over with. It should've happened after the Utah loss really.

spoeLstra definitely needs to get fired from the head coach position. The way things are going, he's going to get fired eventually, so might as well do it now and get it over with. It should've happened after the Utah loss really.

it sucks for them cause talking all that smack made every team in the L give them their best performance when they face the heat 
laugh.gif
and so far lebron and wade in the same team makes absolutely no sense. wade is playing like crap and lebron can not do what he normally does when wade is on the floor. 

it sucks for them cause talking all that smack made every team in the L give them their best performance when they face the heat 
laugh.gif
and so far lebron and wade in the same team makes absolutely no sense. wade is playing like crap and lebron can not do what he normally does when wade is on the floor. 

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

roll.gif

Magloire is a former all-star. . .

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

roll.gif

Magloire is a former all-star. . .

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by h3at23

Heat win = Crickets

Heat lose = Mardi Gras

Before season starts = 72-10 + Lebron Trip-Dub Avg

After season starts = reality
Heat game starts = empty arena
Heat losing in 4th  = empty arena

FAN UP!

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by h3at23

Heat win = Crickets

Heat lose = Mardi Gras

Before season starts = 72-10 + Lebron Trip-Dub Avg

After season starts = reality
Heat game starts = empty arena
Heat losing in 4th  = empty arena

FAN UP!

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Not enough basketballs for the Heat..

If I was Wade I'd probably be playing like %*%! too... #1 player on the team.. Instead of getting just a Bosh to compliment you, and being able to fill a well rounded team around them.. Instead they get a LeBron also.. Now it is like trying to split up an 8 cut pizza when each person wants 4 slices...

No amount of time will fix it..

Every team that has had more than 1 all star, or more than 1 hall of famer on the team has 1 common variable... There is a person who gets the ball most... Then a #2 option..

Heat has 2 number 1 options and a number 2 option... Someone needs to be #2... And to ask Wade to be the #2 would be ridiculous.. And there is no way to ask LeBron to do that...

Pat Riley will make it better but it will be nowhere near fixed..
You know Wade is part of the "they" that helped bring LeBron to Miami right? You really think Wade didn't have a huge role in LeBron's decision? C'mon.

He did of course... And for that he was dumb..

But Wade was probably also under the presumption that he would be the guy, and LeBron would play the #2.. The Scottie to his MJ if you will (no I am not saying they are as good as MJ & Scottie before anyone thinks that)... And for that he is dumb also..

how did wade have that presumption? lebron is a better player than him in everybody's eyes, including his. guy just needs to calm down. when he plays well, he's mad efficient. when he doesn't he feels he needs to force things.

he needs to take a page from lebron and take it easy. 

it should not be a doubt as to whether they eventually figure out how they need to play to be successful whoever is playing that #1 role, though not for nothing but, it probably makes the MOST sense for lebron to play the scottie to wades mj, BECAUSE he is the better player! backwards as that may appear, they are both pretty ball dominant but lebron plays off the ball much better than does wade, and would make that adjustment easier than wade would...

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Not enough basketballs for the Heat..

If I was Wade I'd probably be playing like %*%! too... #1 player on the team.. Instead of getting just a Bosh to compliment you, and being able to fill a well rounded team around them.. Instead they get a LeBron also.. Now it is like trying to split up an 8 cut pizza when each person wants 4 slices...

No amount of time will fix it..

Every team that has had more than 1 all star, or more than 1 hall of famer on the team has 1 common variable... There is a person who gets the ball most... Then a #2 option..

Heat has 2 number 1 options and a number 2 option... Someone needs to be #2... And to ask Wade to be the #2 would be ridiculous.. And there is no way to ask LeBron to do that...

Pat Riley will make it better but it will be nowhere near fixed..
You know Wade is part of the "they" that helped bring LeBron to Miami right? You really think Wade didn't have a huge role in LeBron's decision? C'mon.

He did of course... And for that he was dumb..

But Wade was probably also under the presumption that he would be the guy, and LeBron would play the #2.. The Scottie to his MJ if you will (no I am not saying they are as good as MJ & Scottie before anyone thinks that)... And for that he is dumb also..

how did wade have that presumption? lebron is a better player than him in everybody's eyes, including his. guy just needs to calm down. when he plays well, he's mad efficient. when he doesn't he feels he needs to force things.

he needs to take a page from lebron and take it easy. 

it should not be a doubt as to whether they eventually figure out how they need to play to be successful whoever is playing that #1 role, though not for nothing but, it probably makes the MOST sense for lebron to play the scottie to wades mj, BECAUSE he is the better player! backwards as that may appear, they are both pretty ball dominant but lebron plays off the ball much better than does wade, and would make that adjustment easier than wade would...

I like seeing these guys lose. The only thing better would be if Cleveland ended the season with a better record just for all the talk about "Lebron has no help".

I like seeing these guys lose. The only thing better would be if Cleveland ended the season with a better record just for all the talk about "Lebron has no help".

Dwyane Wade seems to me like a popular guy in college, who used to hit the bars with a couple friends from other dorms, and they were great wingmen. Then the next year he decides to live with them. All of the sudden one of them is committing robberies on his women. The other is lamer than he thought last year. He tries to deal with it, but most of the time he barely even sleeps at his own place or go out to the bars with his roommates much anymore. He's mad that he signed up for classes with his roommates, too. Problem is he's locked in and can't kick them out. Either he's gotta change and deal with Bosh's Gilmore Girls marathons and having to outgame girls he brings over, or else ______ takes them, or sit back and let things get more difficult.

I don't think they even like each other basketball wise, let alone respect each other. The only fluid basketball communication on this team is always between the role players and one of them, almost never between one another. Their threes won't always be there, but they're not Orlando, where Dwight can make up for that. These jokers need to grow up quickly. No one wanted you guys together, because they knew it was wasteful. No team needs ______ and Wade. People couldn't even make D.Rose and Wade make sense.

4 years ago, when he won the title the NBA was ready for Wade to be the next MJ. It didn't work out, immediately. Instead ______ made it to the Finals. And the lights went dim in South Beach, and they were ready for him to be the next greatest. But Wade didn't go away and tricked his dumber friends to help him be the man again. But you can't change the fact that someone on your team is better than you, when you're supposed to be the best. Or that, all things taken into account, you're almost the last thing your team needs to succeed now.

I mean, the NBA really wanted him to be the next MJ. He was a flashy up and coming star, in a major market that never had (cared too much about) an NBA team. Just like the Bulls in the 80s and 90s. In a way the Cavs weren't just Ohio's team, but the midwest's team. And the Raptors were Stern's little international project.

So it's not ridiculous to think, the 'NBA Gods' won't do them too many favors with whistles in the playoffs. They'll have the MLE. They don't have a 1st or 2nd rounder next draft. They don't have a pick to trade until 2013's 2nd rounder and 2017's 1st. A contender can't afford for 1/4 of their salary to not get with the program in today's NBA. I hope one of them gets stabbed in the back, Decision style. No opt-out clauses?
30t6p3b.gif

Cliffs: I respect Vince Carter about as much as I respect Wade.

Back
Top Bottom