**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Them Orlando fans booing Lebron everytime he touches the ball..
laugh.gif

It's super OD'd...reminds me of WWF, smh

lynchpin33 wrote:
I had to stop eating my pre thanksgiving meal to post this :  when howard was grabbed by wade before he dunked and was fouled, why did he grab d wades shoulder and start talking to him.  dang does this man howard ever get serious, i am pretty sure if kobe fouled him like that he would not be grabbing his shoulder during a game talking to them and making small jokes.  even in the pickup atmosphere i would not want him on my team he just never gets serious and always is laughing and joking.  could not understand last year during the ecf against boston he was laughing and making jokes down 3 -0.  Now back to my meal
One of the main reasons they lost to the lakers in the finals a couple years back along with his horrific free throw shooting
30t6p3b.gif

lynchpin33 wrote:
I had to stop eating my pre thanksgiving meal to post this :  when howard was grabbed by wade before he dunked and was fouled, why did he grab d wades shoulder and start talking to him.  dang does this man howard ever get serious, i am pretty sure if kobe fouled him like that he would not be grabbing his shoulder during a game talking to them and making small jokes.  even in the pickup atmosphere i would not want him on my team he just never gets serious and always is laughing and joking.  could not understand last year during the ecf against boston he was laughing and making jokes down 3 -0.  Now back to my meal
One of the main reasons they lost to the lakers in the finals a couple years back along with his horrific free throw shooting
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

*looks in the fridge with sadness* 
frown.gif
 .... enjoy T-day fam with your loved ones and big shout out to those who have to work like myself tomorrow!

*looks in the fridge with sadness* 
frown.gif
 .... enjoy T-day fam with your loved ones and big shout out to those who have to work like myself tomorrow!

Yeah I never understood that about him but I think that's just him. He needs something to slap him out of that. A great example to me is that a few years back in the Finals they showed him, Fisher and Kobe doing the Captain meeting at center court he was laughing and saying "I got my eye on you Kobe, Oh yeah I got my eye on you" even though that finals was his first he was enjoying it like most players their first time and not taking it serious like Kobe did because to him that meant a lot to his career. I thought for sure when they lost and him and Jameer sitting there watching the Lakers celebrate on their home floor would ignite something in him
eyes.gif

Yeah I never understood that about him but I think that's just him. He needs something to slap him out of that. A great example to me is that a few years back in the Finals they showed him, Fisher and Kobe doing the Captain meeting at center court he was laughing and saying "I got my eye on you Kobe, Oh yeah I got my eye on you" even though that finals was his first he was enjoying it like most players their first time and not taking it serious like Kobe did because to him that meant a lot to his career. I thought for sure when they lost and him and Jameer sitting there watching the Lakers celebrate on their home floor would ignite something in him
eyes.gif

Who cares... D12 is like that. I've never thought his game suffered because of his easy going attitude. He's been the same guy he's always been, the 2 time defensive player of the year and a funny guy off the court. Dwights poor FT shooting or slow developing post game has nothing to do with his joking attitude, when its gametime Dwight is serious even if he smiles and laughs on the court.

Who cares... D12 is like that. I've never thought his game suffered because of his easy going attitude. He's been the same guy he's always been, the 2 time defensive player of the year and a funny guy off the court. Dwights poor FT shooting or slow developing post game has nothing to do with his joking attitude, when its gametime Dwight is serious even if he smiles and laughs on the court.

Overt at it's finest but Jameer seriously should've just walked away
EDIT: I digress, Jameer practically yelled cursing in the ref's ear

Overt at it's finest but Jameer seriously should've just walked away
EDIT: I digress, Jameer practically yelled cursing in the ref's ear

Originally Posted by HOOD17

eyes.gif
Agreed.  I have said that when they showed Chris Rock talking to Kobe last year during the finals and Kobe paid him no mind, if that would have been Howard he would have been laughing at WHATEVER Chris Rock was saying NO MATTER what the game situation was.  

Originally Posted by HOOD17

eyes.gif
Agreed.  I have said that when they showed Chris Rock talking to Kobe last year during the finals and Kobe paid him no mind, if that would have been Howard he would have been laughing at WHATEVER Chris Rock was saying NO MATTER what the game situation was.  

d wade's shot selection
30t6p3b.gif

a lot of the shots he is taking this year were ok when he was playing with the ghosts of jermaine o'neal and quentin richardson past.

d wade's shot selection
30t6p3b.gif

a lot of the shots he is taking this year were ok when he was playing with the ghosts of jermaine o'neal and quentin richardson past.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 @ all these offensive rebounds the Magic are getting .... killing me right 

EDIT: right now that is lol

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 @ all these offensive rebounds the Magic are getting .... killing me right 

EDIT: right now that is lol

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

lmao did van gundy just ask mark jackson which boat he came to america on?
roll.gif
roll.gif
   Jackson kinda paused like what did this dude just ask me.

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

lmao did van gundy just ask mark jackson which boat he came to america on?
roll.gif
roll.gif
   Jackson kinda paused like what did this dude just ask me.

Back
Top Bottom