**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by rawjs

Originally Posted by SpottieOttie305

Im typing this from my phone, so bear with me... But people really need to put things into perspective. The
Miami Heat are 8-6. With everything put aside an 8-6 record in the first month of an NBA season should probably mean that the team is playing a little better than average. But because of inflated expectations people are COMPLETELY overeacting.

Let's focus on the facts to get a better view on The Heat's 8-6 record...
1. LeBron James, D. Wade, and Bosh's are playing inconsistently
2. The Miami Heat are struggling rebounding
3. Injuries have had a large impact on the rotation
4. 4. Coach Spo' is a great coach who has lead 2 bad Heat teams to the playoffs
5. As for our "weak" fan base.... As someone has stated we're top 5 in attendance.

Moving forward....
1. The Heat have acquired Dampier who can help out on the boards.
2. D. Wade can and will bounce back from his terrible play
3. LeBron and Bosh will get acclimated to the new system and will play more consistent basketball
4. People will continue to hate the Heat as long as they know they are a good team
Excellent Post Sir

pimp.gif
 Spoken with perfect clarity.. Well said

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

I love seeing Miami lose.

Hater
grin.gif
Bitter Chicago die-hard who isn't happy how his team was %$#@#$ over by the three guys that ended up on the same team, and always planned so.

This...that's the only thing that bothered me was how they wasted everyone's time. Bulls' Management is to blame as well for even entertaining Wade, he couldn't have been any more clear about where he wanted to be. Then he said the team was not loyal.

That being said, I really don't care about what they're doing in South Beach, just want my Bulls to get better and take the east for years to come.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

I love seeing Miami lose.

Hater
grin.gif
Bitter Chicago die-hard who isn't happy how his team was %$#@#$ over by the three guys that ended up on the same team, and always planned so.

This...that's the only thing that bothered me was how they wasted everyone's time. Bulls' Management is to blame as well for even entertaining Wade, he couldn't have been any more clear about where he wanted to be. Then he said the team was not loyal.

That being said, I really don't care about what they're doing in South Beach, just want my Bulls to get better and take the east for years to come.

D. Howard is gonna have a career game 2nite
ill be very shocked if Miami wins 2nite
Dampier isnt stoppin nobody from getting their stats up

Originally Posted by bdis1986

SHUGES wrote:
NobleKane wrote:
and i dont like the dampier move. guy is garbage. he does rebound though.

that's the main reason why they picked him up
eyes.gif

C'mon, let's not front. They picked him up b/c they NEEDED a big man after UD went down.

Cats were screaming for Mia to sign Damp BEFORE the season even started.

And Riles refused to touch him. That tells me that Riley knows Damp is trash but has very limited options otherwise.
laugh.gif

SHUGES wrote:
NobleKane wrote:

eyes.gif

C'mon, let's not front. They picked him up b/c they NEEDED a big man after UD went down.

And Riles refused to touch him. That tells me that Riley knows Damp is trash but has very limited options otherwise.
laugh.gif

what happened to lebrons all around game? this dude forgot to rebound and is averaging close to 5 turnovers a game. how do you team up with another hall of famer in his prime and you become a worst player? maybe Cleveland should not have went nuts on him since he might be coming back after all 
laugh.gif

what happened to lebrons all around game? this dude forgot to rebound and is averaging close to 5 turnovers a game. how do you team up with another hall of famer in his prime and you become a worst player? maybe Cleveland should not have went nuts on him since he might be coming back after all 
laugh.gif

Obviously the Heat play the Magic tonight. People seem to forget that The Heat embarrassed this team not too long ago. Let's realistically break down why the Magic lost.

Despite what most people think the Magic are a still a shooting team. In the first game Dwight Howard played great for 2 quarters and got into foul trouble and they shot the ball horribly. If they have a great shooting game AND keep Dwight Howard out of file trouble they have a great chance to win.

BUT, the Magic lack good defense outside of Howard. I expect Bosh, Wade, and Bron to be aggressive and attack the basket to get Howard in early foul trouble. I look for Wade to bounce back and have a good game as well. The Heat players must make a great effort to stop Magic's perimeter players. All in all this is a game BOTH teams really want to win. The Magic and Heat want to redeem themselves. It's gonna be a good one!

Obviously the Heat play the Magic tonight. People seem to forget that The Heat embarrassed this team not too long ago. Let's realistically break down why the Magic lost.

Despite what most people think the Magic are a still a shooting team. In the first game Dwight Howard played great for 2 quarters and got into foul trouble and they shot the ball horribly. If they have a great shooting game AND keep Dwight Howard out of file trouble they have a great chance to win.

BUT, the Magic lack good defense outside of Howard. I expect Bosh, Wade, and Bron to be aggressive and attack the basket to get Howard in early foul trouble. I look for Wade to bounce back and have a good game as well. The Heat players must make a great effort to stop Magic's perimeter players. All in all this is a game BOTH teams really want to win. The Magic and Heat want to redeem themselves. It's gonna be a good one!

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

wanna bet? and no dont ask me where i live...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

wanna bet? and no dont ask me where i live...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

SHUGES wrote:
NobleKane wrote:

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

exactly
laugh.gif
 i hope heat win tonight though. something about the magic team i dont like. maybe its dwight howard
laugh.gif

through all this dumb off court !%#$ lebron has done i still like him as a player and i have always said you should pull for the player for what he does on the court and not off.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

SHUGES wrote:
NobleKane wrote:

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

exactly
laugh.gif
 i hope heat win tonight though. something about the magic team i dont like. maybe its dwight howard
laugh.gif

through all this dumb off court !%#$ lebron has done i still like him as a player and i have always said you should pull for the player for what he does on the court and not off.

The Eric Dampier era begins to-nite

Seriously though, i think most of us are united by the wish to see the "Heats" lose yet another one. This time on national tv.

The Eric Dampier era begins to-nite

Seriously though, i think most of us are united by the wish to see the "Heats" lose yet another one. This time on national tv.

As for our "weak" fan base.... As someone has stated we're top 5 in attendance.

4. People will continue to hate the Heat as long as they know they are a good team
Fan Up?
They aren't a good team buddy. Bron is good, Wade has shown he isn't the player he once was & its only a matter of time until he gets hurt - Wade is very injury prone. And Bosh is vastly overrated/charmin soft.

The other 9 players on that roster are either washed up/old or bench players. 

They need to trade Bosh for some nice role players and Wade needs to take a backseat to Bron.

I love this. 
roll.gif

As for our "weak" fan base.... As someone has stated we're top 5 in attendance.

Fan Up?
They aren't a good team buddy. Bron is good, Wade has shown he isn't the player he once was & its only a matter of time until he gets hurt - Wade is very injury prone. And Bosh is vastly overrated/charmin soft.

The other 9 players on that roster are either washed up/old or bench players. 

They need to trade Bosh for some nice role players and Wade needs to take a backseat to Bron.

I love this. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom