**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

lebron_james_nba_090204_cle-at-nyc-12.jpg

Yes...He wishes he was back with them
laugh.gif

yall didnt say %%$% when we beat the magic by 26.....
i really think pat is coming down soon... sorry spo

Cuz that's what a team with 3 All-Stars is supposed to do...not lose almost as many games as they won.

You don't see people complaining about the Hawks record...that's what we expect.

It's alright though...75-7 ain't out of reach.
laugh.gif

yall didnt say %%$% when we beat the magic by 26.....
i really think pat is coming down soon... sorry spo

Cuz that's what a team with 3 All-Stars is supposed to do...not lose almost as many games as they won.

You don't see people complaining about the Hawks record...that's what we expect.

It's alright though...75-7 ain't out of reach.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
dude at made in cleveland; it's true tho. He had fun taking pictures with delonte and Mo and everybody else. No dude doesn't even smile. It's sad. He really shouldve just stayed in Cleveland or came here to NYC. Oh well tho. Karma is tuff.

Oh and to dude who said my father doesn't love me, why take that when your momdukes loving is oh so lovely. You deadazz.

laugh.gif
dude at made in cleveland; it's true tho. He had fun taking pictures with delonte and Mo and everybody else. No dude doesn't even smile. It's sad. He really shouldve just stayed in Cleveland or came here to NYC. Oh well tho. Karma is tuff.

Oh and to dude who said my father doesn't love me, why take that when your momdukes loving is oh so lovely. You deadazz.

why was house still in the game when he was getting torched and bricking shoots.

and the heat will never be able to stop the 1-5 pick and roll.

why was house still in the game when he was getting torched and bricking shoots.

and the heat will never be able to stop the 1-5 pick and roll.

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I had to stop eating my pre thanksgiving meal to post this :  when howard was grabbed by wade before he dunked and was fouled, why did he grab d wades shoulder and start talking to him.  dang does this man howard ever get serious, i am pretty sure if kobe fouled him like that he would not be grabbing his shoulder during a game talking to them and making small jokes.  even in the pickup atmosphere i would not want him on my team he just never gets serious and always is laughing and joking.  could not understand last year during the ecf against boston he was laughing and making jokes down 3 -0.  Now back to my meal

Yeah I never understood that about him but I think that's just him. He needs something to slap him out of that. A great example to me is that a few years back in the Finals they showed him, Fisher and Kobe doing the Captain meeting at center court he was laughing and saying "I got my eye on you Kobe, Oh yeah I got my eye on you" even though that finals was his first he was enjoying it like most players their first time and not taking it serious like Kobe did because to him that meant a lot to his career. I thought for sure when they lost and him and Jameer sitting there watching the Lakers celebrate on their home floor would ignite something in him
eyes.gif
Agreed.  I have said that when they showed Chris Rock talking to Kobe last year during the finals and Kobe paid him no mind, if that would have been Howard he would have been laughing at WHATEVER Chris Rock was saying NO MATTER what the game situation was.  

^ This I give daniel son that...dude's killer instinct is above the rest of the prima donnas

its daniel san you dummy

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I had to stop eating my pre thanksgiving meal to post this :  when howard was grabbed by wade before he dunked and was fouled, why did he grab d wades shoulder and start talking to him.  dang does this man howard ever get serious, i am pretty sure if kobe fouled him like that he would not be grabbing his shoulder during a game talking to them and making small jokes.  even in the pickup atmosphere i would not want him on my team he just never gets serious and always is laughing and joking.  could not understand last year during the ecf against boston he was laughing and making jokes down 3 -0.  Now back to my meal

Yeah I never understood that about him but I think that's just him. He needs something to slap him out of that. A great example to me is that a few years back in the Finals they showed him, Fisher and Kobe doing the Captain meeting at center court he was laughing and saying "I got my eye on you Kobe, Oh yeah I got my eye on you" even though that finals was his first he was enjoying it like most players their first time and not taking it serious like Kobe did because to him that meant a lot to his career. I thought for sure when they lost and him and Jameer sitting there watching the Lakers celebrate on their home floor would ignite something in him
eyes.gif
Agreed.  I have said that when they showed Chris Rock talking to Kobe last year during the finals and Kobe paid him no mind, if that would have been Howard he would have been laughing at WHATEVER Chris Rock was saying NO MATTER what the game situation was.  

^ This I give daniel son that...dude's killer instinct is above the rest of the prima donnas

its daniel san you dummy

mYToAsterspeak wrote:
#6 has to feel like a damn fool. Dude had it made here in Cleveland. Only a few pieces away, all he had to do was commit himself to the Cavs and recruit a few players. Now look at him. Has to be protected by the Cleveland police and FBI when he comes back to play( article is on ESPN about what they are gonna do next Thursday), plays in a half empty arena, plays with soft players, laughing stock of the league, confused on the court, and looks like he misses home.

Told everybody on this forum back in July this is what would happen. Go back and read my posts from back then, I predicted all of this. Everybody just said I was salty because I'm from Cleveland. But as I've always said on this forum, I'm a basketball fan before I'm a fan of a team.

And trust when I say, it will not get any better. The personnel is the personnel. Can't defend point guards and are weak in the paint. That can't be fixed. It's a problem that will ALWAYS be there because of their personnel. AND I LOVE IT!!!!
Agree. these young players coming in  now do not understand the loyalty it takes and not everyone is going to be afforded the luxuries like the#8's who have a shaq on their team to win multiple rings effortlessly. Championships are not born over night especially when the franchise has never on one! I believe bron's best chance at a ring was staying in Cleveland and chipping away at it slowly. lol, i bet dude probably feels he is not only entitled to A ring but numerous rings which is absurd
laugh.gif
 Just because you are a great player don't automatically mean you get a ring, son
30t6p3b.gif

i actually feel that the ring is less important to him than just having the chance to be able to play in Miami with his buddies vs. in Cleveland or any less party-type environment. If this guy really wanted a ring, he would have went to Chicago which alot of people felt had the best core of players already. this guy just wanted to chill with his boys Bosh and Wade in Miami....

mYToAsterspeak wrote:
#6 has to feel like a damn fool. Dude had it made here in Cleveland. Only a few pieces away, all he had to do was commit himself to the Cavs and recruit a few players. Now look at him. Has to be protected by the Cleveland police and FBI when he comes back to play( article is on ESPN about what they are gonna do next Thursday), plays in a half empty arena, plays with soft players, laughing stock of the league, confused on the court, and looks like he misses home.

Told everybody on this forum back in July this is what would happen. Go back and read my posts from back then, I predicted all of this. Everybody just said I was salty because I'm from Cleveland. But as I've always said on this forum, I'm a basketball fan before I'm a fan of a team.

And trust when I say, it will not get any better. The personnel is the personnel. Can't defend point guards and are weak in the paint. That can't be fixed. It's a problem that will ALWAYS be there because of their personnel. AND I LOVE IT!!!!
Agree. these young players coming in  now do not understand the loyalty it takes and not everyone is going to be afforded the luxuries like the#8's who have a shaq on their team to win multiple rings effortlessly. Championships are not born over night especially when the franchise has never on one! I believe bron's best chance at a ring was staying in Cleveland and chipping away at it slowly. lol, i bet dude probably feels he is not only entitled to A ring but numerous rings which is absurd
laugh.gif
 Just because you are a great player don't automatically mean you get a ring, son
30t6p3b.gif

i actually feel that the ring is less important to him than just having the chance to be able to play in Miami with his buddies vs. in Cleveland or any less party-type environment. If this guy really wanted a ring, he would have went to Chicago which alot of people felt had the best core of players already. this guy just wanted to chill with his boys Bosh and Wade in Miami....

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving NT fam .... Be Blessed and spend this day with joy and loved ones!

SHOUTOUT to all my people that are at work today just as I am, you are all appreciated as well!

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving NT fam .... Be Blessed and spend this day with joy and loved ones!

SHOUTOUT to all my people that are at work today just as I am, you are all appreciated as well!

Wade is my fav. player but its hard to be a fan of his the way he has been playing lately... my goodness he is stinking it up
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom