**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Wade is my fav. player but its hard to be a fan of his the way he has been playing lately... my goodness he is stinking it up
tired.gif

^lol ... man, much respect to your squad if a victory is destined for them for real. I just want some intensity and passion

^lol ... man, much respect to your squad if a victory is destined for them for real. I just want some intensity and passion

Well the full scale crisis is averted for one night.
laugh.gif

Seriously though, looking at the box score the Heat need more production out of their bench, especially with Haslem out for the forseeable future.

Well the full scale crisis is averted for one night.
laugh.gif

Seriously though, looking at the box score the Heat need more production out of their bench, especially with Haslem out for the forseeable future.

you talking about the dude with the t-rex arms?.... just tuned into the game... wade hitting that last shot that didnt count..
laugh.gif
...lets have a good game mavs..

you talking about the dude with the t-rex arms?.... just tuned into the game... wade hitting that last shot that didnt count..
laugh.gif
...lets have a good game mavs..

Back
Top Bottom