**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by nyk buc

why does wade always jump to pass? c'mon man

This and turn it over almost every time
30t6p3b.gif

riley has to come down and coach this team. it may not be spoelstra's fault but he's not ready for this kind of magnitude. the heat just lack that "oomph" that only riley can provide 

riley has to come down and coach this team. it may not be spoelstra's fault but he's not ready for this kind of magnitude. the heat just lack that "oomph" that only riley can provide 

Lebron has been getting negative publicity since signing with Miami, but it's hit overdrive with their recent struggles. And that still hasn't lit a fire under him. If that doesn't get him motivated, nothing can.

Lebron has been getting negative publicity since signing with Miami, but it's hit overdrive with their recent struggles. And that still hasn't lit a fire under him. If that doesn't get him motivated, nothing can.

There's nothing Riley can do man. Sorry. You can't blame a coach when you have '3 superstar' players.

The problem they have is chemistry, and that starts with the players positioning...

There's nothing Riley can do man. Sorry. You can't blame a coach when you have '3 superstar' players.

The problem they have is chemistry, and that starts with the players positioning...

co sign.... riley has that reputation that lebron/bosh respect..... lebron knows/thinks that spo cant teach anything more then what he can do...

co sign.... riley has that reputation that lebron/bosh respect..... lebron knows/thinks that spo cant teach anything more then what he can do...

This team is being completly owned by the matchup zone everytime teams throw at it. I'm floored right now lol. This coach is way in over his head. Period. %%# went down in training camp?

lol Never again will I undermine coaching regards basketball. It matters. Period.

Please Riley.

This team is being completly owned by the matchup zone everytime teams throw at it. I'm floored right now lol. This coach is way in over his head. Period. %%# went down in training camp?

lol Never again will I undermine coaching regards basketball. It matters. Period.

Please Riley.

So all this is Spoelstra's fault?

Please.

3 superstar $100,000,000 players and not one of them can drain a shot.

So all this is Spoelstra's fault?

Please.

3 superstar $100,000,000 players and not one of them can drain a shot.

Back
Top Bottom