**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ that video. No respect for Coach whatsoever...Wade & LeBron can't exist on the same team IMO...

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ that video. No respect for Coach whatsoever...Wade & LeBron can't exist on the same team IMO...

damn if it weren't for the lowly sixers this squad would have 4 losses in a row.
wizards, pistons - ok 2 wins, then cleveland which I hope is a big L.

damn if it weren't for the lowly sixers this squad would have 4 losses in a row.
wizards, pistons - ok 2 wins, then cleveland which I hope is a big L.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

So all this is Spoelstra's fault?

Please.

3 superstar $100,000,000 players and not one of them can drain a shot.
no im not saying its spo's fault... lebron looks like he needs a coach to get on his case and get in his face, lebron just does not repect spo.... spo is not a coach that can take lebron to the next level of play... i think lebron is pretty close or is peaked out talent wise... its his brain and emotions that needs coaching...

Please.

no im not saying its spo's fault... lebron looks like he needs a coach to get on his case and get in his face, lebron just does not repect spo.... spo is not a coach that can take lebron to the next level of play... i think lebron is pretty close or is peaked out talent wise... its his brain and emotions that needs coaching...

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

eek.gif
eek.gif

this is a real problem. riley will not be able to clean this mess up. worst case lebron and wade will start bickering amongst each other just wait n watch. if spo ends up getting fired i hope the knicks get rid of d antoni and pick him up.

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

eek.gif
eek.gif

this is a real problem. riley will not be able to clean this mess up. worst case lebron and wade will start bickering amongst each other just wait n watch. if spo ends up getting fired i hope the knicks get rid of d antoni and pick him up.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Please.

_ please. 
Lebron is a GROWN $%$ MAN. Stop talking about him like he's a 7-year-old. "he needs a coach to get on his case"

+*$% outta here with that. 

Please.

_ please. 
Lebron is a GROWN $%$ MAN. Stop talking about him like he's a 7-year-old. "he needs a coach to get on his case"

Bench points: 36-22 Mavs

That ain't the coaches fault.  It isn't his fault his team has Juwan Howard and Erick Dampier coming off the bench.

Bench points: 36-22 Mavs

That ain't the coaches fault.  It isn't his fault his team has Juwan Howard and Erick Dampier coming off the bench.

Please.

you're playing with 2 solid players and you nearly had a triple double playing with bums on a nightly basis in cleveland. lebron cant handle this negative attention he's getting. this is all a recipe for disaster
laugh.gif
i knew this was going to be a problem cause neither has a good jump shot. kinda feel bad for heat fans,not only do ya not show up to games to support your team but ya will be a witness to the biggest fail in basketball history. rip

Please.

you're playing with 2 solid players and you nearly had a triple double playing with bums on a nightly basis in cleveland. lebron cant handle this negative attention he's getting. this is all a recipe for disaster
laugh.gif
i knew this was going to be a problem cause neither has a good jump shot. kinda feel bad for heat fans,not only do ya not show up to games to support your team but ya will be a witness to the biggest fail in basketball history. rip

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Please.

_ please. 

QFT

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Please.

_ please. 

QFT

^Word. Bron is a professional athlete. Operative word being professional. Still, bigger problem has been Wade thus far, he's been perplexedly awful. Lebron less so. However, both are performing FAR below their titanic talent.

^Word. Bron is a professional athlete. Operative word being professional. Still, bigger problem has been Wade thus far, he's been perplexedly awful. Lebron less so. However, both are performing FAR below their titanic talent.

Back
Top Bottom