**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

damn we were playing so well well the first half.... the opening 3 min of the third quater is what killed us to me.. miami couldnt by a basket
30t6p3b.gif

good win dallas ...

I'm still looking for the dwade of the begining of the season beside that boston game where did he go .. smh

Originally Posted by toine2983

Young Triz you're fighting a losing battle right now.

This is how it's going to be after every Heat loss, dudes coming out of the woodwork to bash them and Lebron, and deservedly so to some extent. 

The Heat are totally discombobulated right now.

I wasn't buying the nonsense that they'd win 73 games but I also didn't expect them to be a .500 team at this point in the season.

They'll turn it around, I just can't see them being a an average team for the entire season.

The problem the Heat have is that every loss, every comment, every gesture is going to be scrutinized exponetially due to the hype they created as well as the hype from the media *cough* ESPN *cough* and going through the funk they're in now isn't going to help matters.

its all good... im gonna keep on fighting and rep my team, through the good and bad... if you got a heat jersey on, i will try my hardest to support you, unless i think we can get someone better for our team.. 
chalmers needs more minutes... there is no reason for arroyo to run up the court with the ball then give it to lebron/wade... at least chalmers has the confidence to shoot the 3, doesnt really need the ball and he will probably be left open...

arroyo.. 20min... 6 points... 3 rebounds...
chalmers.. 20min... 2-3/3pt...2-2ft...  8 points... 1 rebound, 3assist... 2 steals...

Originally Posted by toine2983

Young Triz you're fighting a losing battle right now.

This is how it's going to be after every Heat loss, dudes coming out of the woodwork to bash them and Lebron, and deservedly so to some extent. 

The Heat are totally discombobulated right now.

I wasn't buying the nonsense that they'd win 73 games but I also didn't expect them to be a .500 team at this point in the season.

They'll turn it around, I just can't see them being a an average team for the entire season.

The problem the Heat have is that every loss, every comment, every gesture is going to be scrutinized exponetially due to the hype they created as well as the hype from the media *cough* ESPN *cough* and going through the funk they're in now isn't going to help matters.

its all good... im gonna keep on fighting and rep my team, through the good and bad... if you got a heat jersey on, i will try my hardest to support you, unless i think we can get someone better for our team.. 
chalmers needs more minutes... there is no reason for arroyo to run up the court with the ball then give it to lebron/wade... at least chalmers has the confidence to shoot the 3, doesnt really need the ball and he will probably be left open...

arroyo.. 20min... 6 points... 3 rebounds...
chalmers.. 20min... 2-3/3pt...2-2ft...  8 points... 1 rebound, 3assist... 2 steals...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
wow... intelligent response... just another dude hating the heat cuz its the right thing to do...

heat fans on niketalk finally know what its like to be a laker fan on niketalk
laugh.gif

dont worry. it gets old and goes away once your team starts winning. Riley would get this team to play at 100 percent. Hes a vet. These 3 superstars need somebody who will **!#* slap them when they are laggin off...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
wow... intelligent response... just another dude hating the heat cuz its the right thing to do...

heat fans on niketalk finally know what its like to be a laker fan on niketalk
laugh.gif

dont worry. it gets old and goes away once your team starts winning. Riley would get this team to play at 100 percent. Hes a vet. These 3 superstars need somebody who will **!#* slap them when they are laggin off...

laugh.gif
heat fans acting like they deserve respect, you're all a bunch of bandwagons that don't deserve anything. cry me a river.

laugh.gif
heat fans acting like they deserve respect, you're all a bunch of bandwagons that don't deserve anything. cry me a river.

I think Spoelstra has to go. He's just not making it work and I don't think he was that great of a coach to begin with. I can't say that Riles is going to automatically make this team better, but he'll get them to play harder.

I think Spoelstra has to go. He's just not making it work and I don't think he was that great of a coach to begin with. I can't say that Riles is going to automatically make this team better, but he'll get them to play harder.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

laugh.gif

all??
laugh.gif
because you have been around NT s&t for so long?...  as least your still thinking of us, coming into our threads and all....

laugh.gif

all??
laugh.gif
because you have been around NT s&t for so long?...  as least your still thinking of us, coming into our threads and all....

Too bad Spoelstra is becoming the fall guy when it's really due to the individual players' inability to adjust and play nice with each other.

He was there before them and he wasn't a bad coach. Now they come along and he's in the spotlight because these players who supposedly have enormous talent and even bigger egos can't play well with one another?

It's a cop out to pin this on Spoelstra.

Coach killer Lebron.

Too bad Spoelstra is becoming the fall guy when it's really due to the individual players' inability to adjust and play nice with each other.

He was there before them and he wasn't a bad coach. Now they come along and he's in the spotlight because these players who supposedly have enormous talent and even bigger egos can't play well with one another?

Coach killer Lebron.

I think it needs to be established whose team this is. I mean, if it's Wade's team, then they might be in some trouble. On the other hand, if it's a LeBron James team, then obviously they'll never be desperate.

I think it needs to be established whose team this is. I mean, if it's Wade's team, then they might be in some trouble. On the other hand, if it's a LeBron James team, then obviously they'll never be desperate.

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

Coach killer Lebron.
Lo key it is Spo's fault tho. Not really his fault but he's not built to coach a team of superstars. People try to dismiss Phil Jackson because he always had the best players but with a team full of egos it takes an even bigger ego to get them to buy in to your vision....Jackson, Pop, Doc, Larry Brown, Riley.....none of those guys would be 9-8 with this much talent. They would crumble in the playoffs regardless because they don't have enough pieces but they shouldn't be struggling like this in the regular season

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

Coach killer Lebron.
Lo key it is Spo's fault tho. Not really his fault but he's not built to coach a team of superstars. People try to dismiss Phil Jackson because he always had the best players but with a team full of egos it takes an even bigger ego to get them to buy in to your vision....Jackson, Pop, Doc, Larry Brown, Riley.....none of those guys would be 9-8 with this much talent. They would crumble in the playoffs regardless because they don't have enough pieces but they shouldn't be struggling like this in the regular season

laugh.gif
Make no mistake I agree that there are quite a few NEW heat fans since this inception of our new look team and they could be viewed as Bandwagon fans. I can concede to that. However, in no way shape or form are we TRUE heat fans are supposed to just jump ship or expect respect. We're not asking for respect. I know for a fact that it has to be earned and with the new design of our team, we've clearly yet to ascertain that. But more importantly if the hate comes from a discontent of how LeBron made his decision, or how Bosh said this or said that, or how Spo should be replaced by Riley... so beit. We will continue to support our team through the thickness of the haze. Do we expect better production on the court, yes of course, but despite our poor play we still feel that things will work it self out. It's not being naive, its simply just the reality. We are way better then what we've shown through 17 games. I embrace everyones criticism about the Heat. Good and bad. That's why we love and watch this game.

laugh.gif
Make no mistake I agree that there are quite a few NEW heat fans since this inception of our new look team and they could be viewed as Bandwagon fans. I can concede to that. However, in no way shape or form are we TRUE heat fans are supposed to just jump ship or expect respect. We're not asking for respect. I know for a fact that it has to be earned and with the new design of our team, we've clearly yet to ascertain that. But more importantly if the hate comes from a discontent of how LeBron made his decision, or how Bosh said this or said that, or how Spo should be replaced by Riley... so beit. We will continue to support our team through the thickness of the haze. Do we expect better production on the court, yes of course, but despite our poor play we still feel that things will work it self out. It's not being naive, its simply just the reality. We are way better then what we've shown through 17 games. I embrace everyones criticism about the Heat. Good and bad. That's why we love and watch this game.

Back
Top Bottom