**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

So all this is Spoelstra's fault?

Please.

3 superstar $100,000,000 players and not one of them can drain a shot.
no im not saying its spo's fault... lebron looks like he needs a coach to get on his case and get in his face, lebron just does not repect spo.... spo is not a coach that can take lebron to the next level of play... i think lebron is pretty close or is peaked out talent wise... its his brain and emotions that needs coaching...

_ please. 
Lebron is a GROWN $%$ MAN. Stop talking about him like he's a 7-year-old. "he needs a coach to get on his case"

+*$% outta here with that. 
and this.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

So all this is Spoelstra's fault?

Please.

3 superstar $100,000,000 players and not one of them can drain a shot.
no im not saying its spo's fault... lebron looks like he needs a coach to get on his case and get in his face, lebron just does not repect spo.... spo is not a coach that can take lebron to the next level of play... i think lebron is pretty close or is peaked out talent wise... its his brain and emotions that needs coaching...

_ please. 
Lebron is a GROWN $%$ MAN. Stop talking about him like he's a 7-year-old. "he needs a coach to get on his case"

+*$% outta here with that. 
and this.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

They'll win the championship even on a sub-par season, which is going to be funny.
laugh.gif

Theyre missin chemistry! . .. ... How are you going to ball watch when WADE or vice versa Lebron Is holding the ball . Cmon man , a dominant player needs to emerge in the TRI-pod . I see a label all around miami with the 3 kings . but yall aint even princes yet . Get your @!*@ together .

Theyre missin chemistry! . .. ... How are you going to ball watch when WADE or vice versa Lebron Is holding the ball . Cmon man , a dominant player needs to emerge in the TRI-pod . I see a label all around miami with the 3 kings . but yall aint even princes yet . Get your @!*@ together .

I think they will be there @ the end. All this "struggling" is some WWE !$#, IMO they really just toying with us... the Magic game early in the season was ridiculously dominant... the NBA is soooo fake

I think they will be there @ the end. All this "struggling" is some WWE !$#, IMO they really just toying with us... the Magic game early in the season was ridiculously dominant... the NBA is soooo fake

this is all planned...riley gonna come coach around the all star break if not before

and they will lose no less than 5 games after he becomes coach, I guarantee it

this is all planned...riley gonna come coach around the all star break if not before

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by that WAVE

LULZ WUT?

You guys think they are losing, on purpose?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

LULZ WUT?

grin.gif
laugh.gif

The real topic at hand is, why isn't the thread title changed to 9-8?

Terrible heat staff & personel (sp)

I do agree that LeBreezy & Wade cannot be on the court at the same time. It looks good when we think about it, but when they are actually on the floor together there is no cohesiveness...

(Wade is the biggest problem with this Heat team. He is arguably the best SG in the league, and he isn't even in the top 10 in scoring).

The real topic at hand is, why isn't the thread title changed to 9-8?

Terrible heat staff & personel (sp)

I do agree that LeBreezy & Wade cannot be on the court at the same time. It looks good when we think about it, but when they are actually on the floor together there is no cohesiveness...

(Wade is the biggest problem with this Heat team. He is arguably the best SG in the league, and he isn't even in the top 10 in scoring).

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

LULZ WUT?

grin.gif
laugh.gif
na not necessarily tanking, but they know how to play better than this
*@@@*% look lackadaisical on the court all of a sudden

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

LULZ WUT?

grin.gif
laugh.gif
na not necessarily tanking, but they know how to play better than this
*@@@*% look lackadaisical on the court all of a sudden

Back
Top Bottom