**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Bosh has been really efficient since his slow start to the season, i like it.

yup... after he made that quote about players wanting to chill...  poeple looked way into that quote... i think what he was trying to say was, he wanted to relax a little and let the game come to him... instead of trying so hard to fit into a system, which made him struggle...

good game heat... off to cleveland we go... threads are gonna be 100+ if we lose and 3 pages if we win...

yup... after he made that quote about players wanting to chill...  poeple looked way into that quote... i think what he was trying to say was, he wanted to relax a little and let the game come to him... instead of trying so hard to fit into a system, which made him struggle...

good game heat... off to cleveland we go... threads are gonna be 100+ if we lose and 3 pages if we win...

Well balanced game despite Wade getting into early foul trouble ..... like you said Triz off to cleveland we go! more like 200+ tho 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well balanced game despite Wade getting into early foul trouble ..... like you said Triz off to cleveland we go! more like 200+ tho 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i was looking at the Heat stats, and for all the criticism he's gotten, his offensive numbers aren't bad at all.  18 ppg, 50% shooting

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i was looking at the Heat stats, and for all the criticism he's gotten, his offensive numbers aren't bad at all.  18 ppg, 50% shooting

YoungTriz wrote:
miamib30514 wrote:

SMH 

good game tonight miami basically had there second unit minus bosh and carlos in the entire second quater
laugh.gif
 offense was moving great

off to Cleveland for a great game
pimp.gif

YoungTriz wrote:
miamib30514 wrote:

SMH 

good game tonight miami basically had there second unit minus bosh and carlos in the entire second quater
laugh.gif
 offense was moving great

off to Cleveland for a great game
pimp.gif

Emotions are running high for this game tonight so I know intensity is definitely not going to be lacking ....... I have to admit I'm looking forward to it with great anticipation but I'm more interested to see how the team rallies around Bron while all the adversity surrounds him in that environment. 

Emotions are running high for this game tonight so I know intensity is definitely not going to be lacking ....... I have to admit I'm looking forward to it with great anticipation but I'm more interested to see how the team rallies around Bron while all the adversity surrounds him in that environment. 

Went to the past 2 home games Washington and Detroit. It was quite the site to see the Big 3. Piston's game was funny though, looked like a scrimmage game. Looking forward to going to more games in the year. Mad I didn't get to see John Wall.

Went to the past 2 home games Washington and Detroit. It was quite the site to see the Big 3. Piston's game was funny though, looked like a scrimmage game. Looking forward to going to more games in the year. Mad I didn't get to see John Wall.

Good win and I think the team as a whole handled this experience rather well ........ Keep playing together and they'll continue to show vast improvement! On to the next ....

Good win and I think the team as a whole handled this experience rather well ........ Keep playing together and they'll continue to show vast improvement! On to the next ....

welcome2jungle wrote:
thats whack how espn cut off the post game conference like that
they seem jealous he played good and his team won

you should go to the other heat cavs thread ..
laugh.gif
 you were called out

funny you show ya face when its all done
grin.gif

welcome2jungle wrote:
thats whack how espn cut off the post game conference like that
they seem jealous he played good and his team won

you should go to the other heat cavs thread ..
laugh.gif
 you were called out

funny you show ya face when its all done
grin.gif

went back 10 pages on our thread and 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ some of these posts for real ...... nevertheless we'll keep getting better as we all expected and anticipated them to do!

went back 10 pages on our thread and 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ some of these posts for real ...... nevertheless we'll keep getting better as we all expected and anticipated them to do!

co sign... wade stepped back let lebron do his thing in cleveland and wade was still 22,9,9 with 3 steals....

co sign... wade stepped back let lebron do his thing in cleveland and wade was still 22,9,9 with 3 steals....

Back
Top Bottom