**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

co sign... wade stepped back let lebron do his thing in cleveland and wade was still 22,9,9 with 3 steals....
I think it would really benefit him if he does that from now on.. let lebron take charge ... because most of the time it seemed like their offense consist of " my turn , your turn " kinda way

co sign... wade stepped back let lebron do his thing in cleveland and wade was still 22,9,9 with 3 steals....
I think it would really benefit him if he does that from now on.. let lebron take charge ... because most of the time it seemed like their offense consist of " my turn , your turn " kinda way

Man...when the Miami bench hit the court I was like
sick.gif

them dudes SUCK.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  the homie Triz ...... my dude is loving this!!! 
Did you check the post I left you in our season thread? in regards to the Bosh vs Smith matchup?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  the homie Triz ...... my dude is loving this!!! 
Did you check the post I left you in our season thread? in regards to the Bosh vs Smith matchup?

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Man.... and when the cavs stepped on the court i was like
sick.gif

them dudes SUCK
You bitter? 
Actually....and I'm not trying to flame you either, but Triz was simply responding with sarcasm to the previous post above him .... make no mistake, no bitterness from us True Heat fans ..... 

sick.gif

them dudes SUCK
You bitter? 
Actually....and I'm not trying to flame you either, but Triz was simply responding with sarcasm to the previous post above him .... make no mistake, no bitterness from us True Heat fans ..... 

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

sick.gif

them dudes SUCK
You bitter? 

laugh.gif
 at least somone understood it...

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

sick.gif

them dudes SUCK
You bitter? 

laugh.gif
 at least somone understood it...

Back
Top Bottom