**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Eddie house has ghosted from the line up lately. Guess Mario has finally decided to play better.

Does anybody else get annoyed when Eric Reid keeps saying "gang"

Eddie house has ghosted from the line up lately. Guess Mario has finally decided to play better.

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

haaaaa 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm gonna remember that from now on and yes Reid does kill it ... but he's old school so I can live with it. Been listening to him broadcast our games for yeeeeaaaaarrrrsssss!

haaaaa 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm gonna remember that from now on and yes Reid does kill it ... but he's old school so I can live with it. Been listening to him broadcast our games for yeeeeaaaaarrrrsssss!

Blew the 15 point lead 
30t6p3b.gif
 .. but a good overall win 88-78. Definitely great effort from the Bucks and I've always liked Bogut! 

Blew the 15 point lead 
30t6p3b.gif
 .. but a good overall win 88-78. Definitely great effort from the Bucks and I've always liked Bogut! 

The Bucks played a great game and def looked to make a comeback but good to see the Heat continue their streak.

The Bucks played a great game and def looked to make a comeback but good to see the Heat continue their streak.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

haaaaa 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I preferred Dr. Jack Ramsey on WAMI 69 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Thunder Dan! Leonard! Leonard! Leonard! (every time he hit a clutch 3)
Besides, I can't stand Tony Fiorentino. I can listen to Eric Reid but the "gang" makes me laugh cause of a Dan LeBatard segment

haaaaa 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Besides, I can't stand Tony Fiorentino. I can listen to Eric Reid but the "gang" makes me laugh cause of a Dan LeBatard segment

haaaaa 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
maaaaan you took it back with Thunder Dan and Dr. Jack ..... niceeeee 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 .. I miss those days fam and Veshon used to light it up and Keith Askins too..
James Jones may be our 2010 version of  Keith Askins now that I think about it lol 

haaaaa 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
maaaaan you took it back with Thunder Dan and Dr. Jack ..... niceeeee 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 .. I miss those days fam and Veshon used to light it up and Keith Askins too..
James Jones may be our 2010 version of  Keith Askins now that I think about it lol 

Not as annoying when I would see him in the 24 hour fitness locker room walking around naked with a huge "ITHACA" tattoo on his arm

Back
Top Bottom