**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

I'm not gonna talk trash in another thread .. but these dudes just talking out they *++

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Blowing out teams is all good for the regular season but that's not the playoffs. They've proven they aren't good at closing close games. It was never just a losing streak with them. It was them becoming mental midgets when they had a chance to win the game. Their half court offense sucks.

eek.gif

these dudes have no type of half court offense and have the nerve ..
laugh.gif

just gonna wait till the playoff starts in 2weeks 

I'm not gonna talk trash in another thread .. but these dudes just talking out they *++

Blowing out teams is all good for the regular season but that's not the playoffs. They've proven they aren't good at closing close games. It was never just a losing streak with them. It was them becoming mental midgets when they had a chance to win the game. Their half court offense sucks.

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

eek.gif

laugh.gif

im gonna say it again... i wanna play throught NY, BOS, CHI... so they can all shut the %$!@ up....  if gonna chill until its time....

Originally Posted by bdis1986

eek.gif

laugh.gif

im gonna say it again... i wanna play throught NY, BOS, CHI... so they can all shut the %$!@ up....  if gonna chill until its time....

I would rather we be in 1st seed or 3rd seed....i dont want Carmelo getting any hype from a Lebron Vs carmelo match up....lol but thats just me

I really want Miami to grab that 1st seed, if we get that its a wrap!

I would rather we be in 1st seed or 3rd seed....i dont want Carmelo getting any hype from a Lebron Vs carmelo match up....lol but thats just me

I really want Miami to grab that 1st seed, if we get that its a wrap!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Bdis I still got those PF's for you if needed fam ...
Triz whats good homie!

anthonY, bOsh, UdoNis, maGloire, piTtman, chalmeRs, bIbby, Z
im chillin.. this is my new one for the playoffs... h3at dont like it because i did it better then him...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom