Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

MM
pimp.gif

If he can't return, idk how they're going to score unless Ray absolutely goes off.

If he can't return, idk how they're going to score unless Ray absolutely goes off.

Green finally stepping up.

Anyone else getting annoyed at the camera's POV? on the previous Bos possession, the camera was dead on the celtics side zoomed in. I cant watch that I need to see the full court. Feel like i'll miss something

Anyone else getting annoyed at the camera's POV? on the previous Bos possession, the camera was dead on the celtics side zoomed in. I cant watch that I need to see the full court. Feel like i'll miss something

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Jeff Greens getting embarrassed by Lebron 
30t6p3b.gif

I don't see the same thing as you
I missed the beginning because I was in class I just saw like the last 3 plays of the 1st where he got crossed, and dunked on. 

But people told me he's been doing pretty good and he's been doing good otherwise, so I take that back. 

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Jeff Greens getting embarrassed by Lebron 
30t6p3b.gif

I don't see the same thing as you
I missed the beginning because I was in class I just saw like the last 3 plays of the 1st where he got crossed, and dunked on. 

But people told me he's been doing pretty good and he's been doing good otherwise, so I take that back. 

Sheez, is there anything worse than watching NBA telecasts? Commercial after commercial. It gets unbearable and I've started to turn the TV off in between game action.

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Yeah that +@%! was annoying as hell 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Yeah that +@%! was annoying as hell 
laugh.gif

Sheez, is there anything worse than watching NBA telecasts? Commercial after commercial. It gets unbearable and I've started to turn the TV off in between game action.

Back
Top Bottom