Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by sickickz23

LeBron will be what LeBron will be and there's NOTHING any of us can do about it. if ESPN and the NBA decide he's the greatest ever? then guess what everyone else is going to say?
wink.gif

The Decision was a bad move. It will forever haunt him. ESPN and the NBA can crown him the greatest and the sheep will follow. My opinion is the only one that matters to me the most, not the media. And my opinion is that he's a great, talented, and athletically gifted player playing second fiddle to Wade's team. Greatest #2. Better than Pip, better than McHale, better than Worthy, etc. If Wade retires, let's see how LBJ steps up.

Again, just how i see it. If it pisses off the Lebron stans then
laugh.gif

Your opinion may be the only one that matters to you, but you're the only one it matters to.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

LeBron will be what LeBron will be and there's NOTHING any of us can do about it. if ESPN and the NBA decide he's the greatest ever? then guess what everyone else is going to say?
wink.gif

The Decision was a bad move. It will forever haunt him. ESPN and the NBA can crown him the greatest and the sheep will follow. My opinion is the only one that matters to me the most, not the media. And my opinion is that he's a great, talented, and athletically gifted player playing second fiddle to Wade's team. Greatest #2. Better than Pip, better than McHale, better than Worthy, etc. If Wade retires, let's see how LBJ steps up.

Again, just how i see it. If it pisses off the Lebron stans then
laugh.gif

Your opinion may be the only one that matters to you, but you're the only one it matters to.

Originally Posted by TheBlackHole76

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Kenny Smith said if Rondo's arm wasn't hurt. This series woulda have went to game 7.

Rondo gets easier shots for everybody on the Celtics.

Oh, keeping Perk would have helped also.
What? Come on, I HATE these "if ______, then this would have happened" in sports because it NEVER works that way (e.g. "If he would have made that free throw in the 2nd quarter, they could have avoided overtime."... it just doesn't work like that, I'm sorry).
But this is even more silly. Rondo was perfectly fine in the first two games and they lost those games. What if I said "if Rondo never made his return to the court after hurting his arm, the Celtics would not have been so inspired and would consequently have let the lead slip and lose Game 3." (No, I'm not being serious.) Yeah, it's far-fetched and silly to speculate on, but the "what if" game NEVER works in sports.
Ya but rondos not a little girl and when he dislocates something he doesnt cry and need a wheelchair for an arm injury

Kenny Smith said if Rondo's arm wasn't hurt. This series woulda have went to game 7.

What? Come on, I HATE these "if ______, then this would have happened" in sports because it NEVER works that way (e.g. "If he would have made that free throw in the 2nd quarter, they could have avoided overtime."... it just doesn't work like that, I'm sorry).
But this is even more silly. Rondo was perfectly fine in the first two games and they lost those games. What if I said "if Rondo never made his return to the court after hurting his arm, the Celtics would not have been so inspired and would consequently have let the lead slip and lose Game 3." (No, I'm not being serious.) Yeah, it's far-fetched and silly to speculate on, but the "what if" game NEVER works in sports.
Ya but rondos not a little girl and when he dislocates something he doesnt cry and need a wheelchair for an arm injury

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

RavageBX wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:
This thread is absolutely disgusting... I'm a Bulls fan through & through and don't root for any other squad in the league but I love watching LeBron play and root for him. Nolan has stated somthing in this thread and on this site countless times, and it couldn't be closer to the truth, when you watch him you are witnessing greatness/you're witnessing history.  You've had to the opportunity to watch the next GREAT evolve and grow with each magnificient performance, and you don't even realize it. I mean people criticize him for not getting past orlando but he averaged 40, 8, & 8 for the entire playoff series. Its sad that people don't even understand how crazy those stats are because he has the ability to do it regularly.
30t6p3b.gif

If we can't win it all I'd want them to win, even though I loathe The ({}), because I $@#! with and respect Bron's game that much.  People are going to look around and his career will be finished and it will finally hit them how special his game was, and that's sad.
Speak on it my g
pimp.gif
I dislike the Heat because they're Knick rivals but I hate all the idiots who have been hating for ridiculous reasons more. To the point where I would almost enjoy a Heat championship just to watch the legions of idiots eat crow.
Still pullin for my dude Dirk though!

Honestly that was my only hesitation when I thought about it. Dirk dead *#$ deserves one and this may be the closest he'll ever get to having that chance again and I'd have absolutely no qualms seeing him get it if we couldn't either because I've watched him every since I read the slam article on him before he came into the leauge.  Both one of them deserve it, however i think it would be more detrimental to Bron not to get it now than to Dirk unfortunately
ohwell.gif

Exactly how I feel. I want Dirk to get it but Bron needs it.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

RavageBX wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:
This thread is absolutely disgusting... I'm a Bulls fan through & through and don't root for any other squad in the league but I love watching LeBron play and root for him. Nolan has stated somthing in this thread and on this site countless times, and it couldn't be closer to the truth, when you watch him you are witnessing greatness/you're witnessing history.  You've had to the opportunity to watch the next GREAT evolve and grow with each magnificient performance, and you don't even realize it. I mean people criticize him for not getting past orlando but he averaged 40, 8, & 8 for the entire playoff series. Its sad that people don't even understand how crazy those stats are because he has the ability to do it regularly.
30t6p3b.gif

If we can't win it all I'd want them to win, even though I loathe The ({}), because I $@#! with and respect Bron's game that much.  People are going to look around and his career will be finished and it will finally hit them how special his game was, and that's sad.
Speak on it my g
pimp.gif
I dislike the Heat because they're Knick rivals but I hate all the idiots who have been hating for ridiculous reasons more. To the point where I would almost enjoy a Heat championship just to watch the legions of idiots eat crow.
Still pullin for my dude Dirk though!

Honestly that was my only hesitation when I thought about it. Dirk dead *#$ deserves one and this may be the closest he'll ever get to having that chance again and I'd have absolutely no qualms seeing him get it if we couldn't either because I've watched him every since I read the slam article on him before he came into the leauge.  Both one of them deserve it, however i think it would be more detrimental to Bron not to get it now than to Dirk unfortunately
ohwell.gif

Exactly how I feel. I want Dirk to get it but Bron needs it.

Browsing the first few pages everyone thought the celtics would win

but when the heat dismantle them suddenly they suck.

Face it we already beat the toughest teams Dallas just can't win.

Browsing the first few pages everyone thought the celtics would win

but when the heat dismantle them suddenly they suck.

Face it we already beat the toughest teams Dallas just can't win.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

......if the Celts execute in the last 19 seconds of game 4. and the last 2 minutes of game 5 it goes to 7.

- i like the Celts but im at peace with the loss because they were only going to go so far anyway. had they beat MIA?........maybe they beat CHI, but no way they were going to beat DAL or OKC.

- im happy for the Heat. DAL and OKC too. there are some good games coming up....

Nah chill, We could compete wit' OKC, but Dallas would be tough!

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

......if the Celts execute in the last 19 seconds of game 4. and the last 2 minutes of game 5 it goes to 7.

- i like the Celts but im at peace with the loss because they were only going to go so far anyway. had they beat MIA?........maybe they beat CHI, but no way they were going to beat DAL or OKC.

- im happy for the Heat. DAL and OKC too. there are some good games coming up....

Nah chill, We could compete wit' OKC, but Dallas would be tough!

Yes I see wha your sayin', but this series still woulda went to 6 or 7 if Wade wasn't too rough
frown.gif

Yes I see wha your sayin', but this series still woulda went to 6 or 7 if Wade wasn't too rough
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom