Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

Looks like Melo is out of gas.

Now Battier decides to hit his open shots.
laugh.gif

Gotta do the same at MSG.

Knicks have just not played at the consistency that Miami has this game, they've made their runs but Miami never gave up the lead.

Miami is a good home team, Knicks just have to handle their business at home. Miami has not been a good road team this season.

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Amare is just useless now. Melo is doing it all. This series is over already even after game 2.
A series doesn't start until somebody loses at home. Some teams look very very different when they're on the road. Let's see if the knicks role players can't play better in front of a rabid MSG crowd in game 3

Knicks are just pathetic. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, but they're not even trying to do the small stuff and it all starts with their so called super star. It's like they want muscles, but don't wanna left any weights. Shot goes up and you got 1 guy battling down low for rebound position. I hope Miami sweeps these clowns and puts them out of their misery.

The only thing I agree with Reggie all night: Heat have been making their points easy while Knicks have been struggling the entire night AND dribbling too much.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Knicks have just not played at the consistency that Miami has this game, they've made their runs but Miami never gave up the lead.

Miami is a good home team, Knicks just have to handle their business at home. Miami has not been a good road team this season.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Knicks are just pathetic. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, but they're not even trying to do the small stuff and it all starts with their so called super star. It's like they want muscles, but don't wanna left any weights. Shot goes up and you got 1 guy battling down low for rebound position. I hope Miami sweeps these clowns and puts them out of their misery.

My sons feelings are sooo hurt
laugh.gif
It sucks to hate so much and yet, things don't go your way.

Miami's defense has been good, the Knicks haven't been aggressive enough offensively and lacking effort defensively. Melo cannot do it himself the entire game and the offense hasn't been able to adjust.

If the Knicks bench can catch fire and carry the team Game 3 at MSG, then maybe the series can be more interesting.

Originally Posted by henz0

It still blows my mind that dudes really wanted to play Miami instead of Chicago

I don't think anyone wanted heat over the bulls but if there is nothing we can do about it why act scared of miami?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

They have home court advantage fam. All they have to do is win at home. Your guys' season is donzo.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by Man E

Remember, the Knicks aren't really a 7th seed.

-After woodson took over Knicks have the 3rd best record in the league.

-Carmelo is top 3 offensively in the league as of this moment.

-Our defense is really good.

-Our bench is also really good, best 3 point shooter in the league right now, + J.R Smith.
-Oh, and everyone seems to be forgetting Chandler. + what he brings to the table with his run with the Mavs last year. 

OR I'll "remember" that you all are the 7th seed and and that you're defense is not "really good"
laugh.gif
You can be ignorant if you want but you can't say we'd be a 7th seed if Woodson was coaching us since the beginning of the season. 

Back
Top Bottom