Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

Nice balanced scoring from the Heat.

Battier, Miller, Chalmer, Jones etc. gonna have to give the heat that type of production @ MSG.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

OR I'll "remember" that you all are the 7th seed and and that you're defense is not "really good"
laugh.gif
You can be ignorant if you want but you can't say we'd be a 7th seed if Woodson was coaching us since the beginning of the season. 

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Knicks are just pathetic. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, but they're not even trying to do the small stuff and it all starts with their so called super star. It's like they want muscles, but don't wanna left any weights. Shot goes up and you got 1 guy battling down low for rebound position. I hope Miami sweeps these clowns and puts them out of their misery.

weightlifting analogy got me cryin over here.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Knicks have just not played at the consistency that Miami has this game, they've made their runs but Miami never gave up the lead.

Miami is a good home team, Knicks just have to handle their business at home. Miami has not been a good road team this season.

They have home court advantage fam. All they have to do is win at home. Your guys' season is donzo.
Thank you for your valuable input. I'd like to see them win a game or two.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I literally cannot stand the Heat team. I would not shed a sodium object from my pupils if one of them cats died...none.

And people want to talk about Jason P tweet....smh

OR I'll "remember" that you all are the 7th seed and and that you're defense is not "really good"
laugh.gif
You can be ignorant if you want but you can't say we'd be a 7th seed if Woodson was coaching us since the beginning of the season. 

I understand and agree. But regardless, to win the 'chip we have to beat miami. Whether its the 1st or 2nd round.
Im dissapointed to say the least.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I literally cannot stand the Heat team. I would not shed a sodium object from my pupils if one of them cats died...none.

And people want to talk about Jason P tweet....smh

Petrie's tweet was personal though b. Mine was subjective.

Good game. Officiating was fair enough. It would be nice if Amar'e showed up. And Landry was useful. And Lin was around so we could have some dribble penetration from someone other than Melo. But alas, tis not to be. Hopefully we can win one or two at home to make it interesting.

Yall hear about whats going on in the NYK locker room 
nerd.gif
@SpearsNBAYahoo: Knicks forward Amar'e Stoudemire punched the glass area that enclosed a fire extinguisher, a source tells @YahooSports

Not impressed by Amar'e punching inanimate objects. How bout you show that type of emotion on defense? You know, when its actually useful.

I'm not even gonna front on this game. Heat did they thing. Big ups to them. I just feel like the knicks still haven't reached their potential yet. Hopefully this offseason can improve their chemistry

It sounds like Amar'e Stoudemire punched a fire extinguisher. I was worried about Mike Bibby for a second.
1m Marc J. Spears Marc J. Spears @SpearsNBAYahoo

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

It sounds like Amar'e Stoudemire punched a fire extinguisher. I was worried about Mike Bibby for a second.
1m Marc J. Spears Marc J. Spears @SpearsNBAYahoo

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by henz0

It still blows my mind that dudes really wanted to play Miami instead of Chicago

every knicks fan who said that was just +!++$$% dumb

No one wanted to play Miami over Chicago. People just didn't want the team tanking to avoid them. I know I didn't want them to tank the final game.

Amare attacking the glass for once and hurting himself. 
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
amare_stoudemire--300x300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom